Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

+11
Nasty
Anastasya Dock
Starla Johannsen
SweetFox
Dasha_Rain
Nalejn (Наталья)
Daria Burtseva
Therese Evans
Cumbria yn Lloegr
Ryan Alvaro
ian Salvatore
Участников: 15

Страница 2 из 3 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Empty Re: Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Ср 16 Мар 2016 - 19:33

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 DEEL_copy
Sneak Peak
A sneak peak on my newest horse :)
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_3_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

§ : 156422
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-06
Женщина Возраст : 27

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Empty Re: Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 18 Мар 2016 - 9:00

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 DEEL_copy
Little here and there
Okay. My last update, if we just ignore the Big Problem-update, was about a new horse in my stable, so I feel bound to show him - yes, the horse is a him - to you today. But first some informations about him: His name is ES MI5, but in the stable we just call him Five. He is a Trakehner stallion in the color Buckskin Splash White. He is a bit nervous and he will be competing in Show Jumping, because he is a pretty good jumper.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_5_copy

Anyhow, this morning I woke up at the Mix Stable (the stable with other breeds than ponies, Trakehnere and Knabstrup Sports Horses). Thomas was already in the stable and had fed the horses too. So they was all ready to get out of their stalls and to the pasture. Danny (read: ES Danciano) was really Impatient, which is why Thomas took him out right away and left me with Maddy (read: ES Madelaine) and her foal Hally (read: ES Donnerhall). The both whinnied at me when I got closer to their shared stall.
"Hello girl!" I said and patted Maddy. That made Hally push me, he wanted attention too. "And hello to you to little prince." I laughed while I put halters on Maddy before I opened the stall at walked towards the pasture.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_4_copy

Thomas had been by the Knabstrup Sports Horse Stable to collect Angie (read: ES Angelica) and her foal Rod (read: ES Rodheatte). He had done that because I had said that I wanted Angie and Rod to be company for Maddy and Hally. I thought it would be good for the foals to have someone to play with.
But sadly it didn't work out. But Angie and Maddy was very aggressive towards each other and wouldn't let the foals play.
"Thomas?" I said and pointed at Angie and Rod "Take them out of the pasture again, this doesn't work."
​He nodded and went in to get the horses out of the pasture. Okay... then I have to come up with another idea to solve the foal-problem. Fair enough.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_10_copy

As an owner of a stable, you have to be everywhere at once, which is why I went to the Trakehner Stable to help Idina train Troja (read: ES Trocadero).
"Hey!" I yelled to her.
"Hey Therese." She said and smiled nervously.
"Is he acting like a gentleman today?" I asked her that because Troja sometimes act like a dick towards his rider.
"Yeah, he is cool." She nodded at me.
"Good. Do you need any help today?"
"Nah, I'm fine." She answered which made me go to the Knabstrup Sports Horse Stable, because I had a arrangement with Bonnie about going on a trip to the forest with the knabs.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_2_copy

Shortly after we were on our way to the forest with the horses. Bonnie had taken our new stallion Arthur (read: ES Pendragon of Independence) and I just rode Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot). Nothing major happend on the trip and we both when home without any injuries.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_3_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 19 Мар 2016 - 6:51

Done!
It's good that there was space for all the horses in the Mix Stable until now, cuz we have been rebuilding the buildings to both the Knabstrup Sports Horse- and the Trakehner Stable. Today there was no snow, for some reason, but then it was also easier to take the pictures of the KSH Stable. Because it's an outdoor stable with outdoor stalls!
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_6_copy

We have also got the stalls for the Trakehner stable home now. It's great and it's green. I really love it, it's just perfect for the Trakehnere. I hope they will love them, but we will find out, when they get inside tonight.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_4_copy

But I cannot just stand and adore the new stalls all day, which is why Bonnie, my best friend and staff-member, and I got to a Horse Show! I have got the tickets for some weeks ago and decided to go and see it.
"What should we see first?" Bonnie asked me while we wandered around looking at everything.
"I..." I was about to say the pony show, but then I saw a beautiful spotted horse. It looked like a Friesian Horse, but spotted! "I'm going wherever that horse is going!" I answered excitedly.
"Oh my, he looks fantastic!" Bonnie whispered to me while we followed the spotted baroque horse.
"Yeah, right!" I whispered back. Then we ended up at a big dressage arena and sat down in the seats, while watching the beautiful horse dancing. When the horse was done they said - "And this is Warrior in Spots, he is fore sale!​" - over the speakers. I poked Bonnie and send her a knowing glare before we got up from the seats - and let's just say... we now have another spotted horse in our stable!

When we got home, we discovered something funny. Our horse, ES Dragonfly is actually the spotted stallion's mother! That's weird right? Anyhow, when we got home Bonnie started training Drauma (read: ES Dragonfly) in dressage. She had had a break for some years, so we take it slow right now. But she will be good again and ready for the A1-classes!
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Dasha_Rain Сб 19 Мар 2016 - 19:46

superbly *__________*
Dasha_Rain
Dasha_Rain

§ : 153351
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-12
Женщина Возраст : 22

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вс 20 Мар 2016 - 7:40

Dasha_Rain: Well, thank you so much! :D
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вс 20 Мар 2016 - 7:57

Quite day (or not)
Today not much happend, so I will just share a picture of me and Drauma (read: ES Dragonfly). She is really lovely!
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_2222_copy

Oh! And we got a friend for Rod (read: ES Rodheatte)! A lovely colt called Depp (read: ES Dependence). He will be Rod's new pasture-friend. The reason why we have Depp is because his mother (Drauma's sister) died and now Drauma (read: ES Dragonfly) is taking care of him, because her foal was born dead.

And here is one more snow-picture taken by Lilly this morning. These two are just so cute and I know he will grow to be a handsome stallion.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_7_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор SweetFox Вс 20 Мар 2016 - 10:16

Beautiful *-*
SweetFox
SweetFox

§ : 155751
Дата регистрации : 2015-12-24
Женщина Возраст : 23

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пн 21 Мар 2016 - 7:29

Colts in the snow
This morning there was so much snow that we couldn't use the outdoor arenas or get to the indoor - which 1 kilometer away - so I decided that it would be a day for taking pictures. Because I had slept at the Trakehner Stable, and couldn't get to the other stables, I only took pictures here, starting with Sally, Poppy and their foals. When they were let out they just cantered around really fast, glad to get outside. The boys were in front, they were the most energetic once.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_2_copy

Later on, the boys left their mothers to play, because the mothers was tired of running around. And let me tell you, these boys cannot play without getting hurt in some way. Often small scratches. They love to play wild, fighting stallions.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вт 22 Мар 2016 - 20:18

Some got haircuts, some doesn't
In the morning I got to the stable to cut Danny (read: ES Danciano) for the second time this winter.
"Hey Thomas? Gonna give me a hand?" I said when I came into the stable. Thomas was inside Maddy's (read: ES Madelaine) stall, grooming her.
"Yeah, why not? What do you need help with?" He nodded while putting out his head from the stall, looking at me. I got to Danny's stall, put on the halter and got him out of there.
"I need to give Danny a haircut again, cuz his fur is already long again." I answered while I put Danny in the grooming place.
"Sure." Thomas got out of Maddy's stall and to the grooming place.
"Great!" I turned on the cutter, while Thomas got a grab on his halter - and hold a licky thing in the other hand -, cuz Danny really don't like the cutter.
After some time I was done with the cutting, which made Danny more calm than while cutting.
"Good boy." I praised the stallion. It's funny how grey he becomes when he has a haircut, but I think he is beautiful! Anyhow, Thomas got back to Maddy and I started saddling the stallion. Then I took him out for a ride. First with a blanket and then without - when he was warm.
(And I'm so sorry for the ugly, ugly jacket, for I have forgotton to put her in one and she couldn't ride outside in the snow in a T-shirt xD)
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_15_copy

When I was done with Danny I got to The Trakehner Stable where Idina was out with Troja (read: ES Trocadero) training dressage, for some reason in the competition dress-up?
"Hey Idina? What are you doing?" I yelled to her, while she stopped the horse.
"​I'm eeeh... training?" She answered.
"In the competition dress-up?" I aced my brow at her.
"Yeah, I thought I would try it on, since there haven't been any eventing competitions for him to compete at." She said while smiling awkward at me.
"Okaaay? Have fun." I laughed before I went back to the stables again to much out the stalls.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_20_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Чт 24 Мар 2016 - 11:58

In Honour of Brussels
I woke up, when the sun shinned at my face and stung my eyes. Rubbing my eyes I turned my head, looking at the clock, it was about 12 am! I shook my head: How could I sleep that long? I never overslept! I hang my feet from the bed and then stood up to get ready - I had already overslept too much today.
I went to the stable, but found it empty. Good thing that Idina was an A-person and can take care of the horses herself. After all I mostly sleep at the Mix Stable, which means that Idina is alone most of the time (I am looking for a helper for her, but it's hard to find good staff right now, sadly). Anyway, I went to the feeding room to fill up for the horses' dinner later on tonight.
When it was done, I outside on my way to the stallions pasture. On my way I found Idina jumping with Troja (read: ES Trocadero) in a pad, headband and leg-protections I have never seen before. And when I looked closer, I also found Lilly taking pictures of them.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I yelled to them, which made Idina stop Troja.
"We are taking picture for 'ride for Brussels.'" They answered in unison.
"Oh, about the terrorism in Brussels?"
"Precisely!" They said, again in unison.
"Great! I will start mucking out then." I waved at them, before leaving them to take pictures on their own.
#rideforBrussels
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 25 Мар 2016 - 17:40

Show Jumping Enteries
Here are some enteries for ICSS' Show Jumping Competition. The last enteries from me at that competition.
Rita Tyler and Lady (read: ES Dressed in Grey)

Rita Tyler and Wally (read: ES Voltaire)

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_6_copy

Rita Tyler and Thor (read: ES Toronto)

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_11_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 26 Мар 2016 - 16:02

New staff, finally!
So... I got some new staff for my new part of the stable, the Oldenburg Stable! The first one is Sophia Jensen from Denmark. She is very modest and polite. She is an Eventing rider, but loves dressage the most.

The other one is Rita Tyler, Bonnies half-sister. She is a Show Jumping rider, but she can also do dressage too.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Starla Johannsen Сб 26 Мар 2016 - 18:01

Very Happy <3
Starla Johannsen
Starla Johannsen

§ : 154030
Дата регистрации : 2016-02-09
Женщина Возраст : 49

https://ganaderia3.wixsite.com/tunne

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пн 28 Мар 2016 - 7:39

Trying new things
I only got to the Oldenburg Stable at 3 pm. No one were in the stable, so I went outside to look for Rita or Sophia or who else I could find (because sometimes the staff visit each other to play a game of cards or something).
Anyhow, I went for the house, when I heard the sound of hoofs. I looked to the right and found Rita riding Thor (read: ES Toronto) in a cordeo, but she didn't even touch it.
"Hey Rita!" I called out for her and waved energetically at her "What are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm riding!" She yelled back at me. Then she stopped the horse beside the fence where I stood.
"In a cordeo? Why?" I asked while petting Thor.
"I have found out that Thor doesn't like having anything on his head, which I why I thought 'why not try cordeo?' So I did and it worked." Rita answered excitedly.
"Well, great! Good that you have found a solution." I nodded at her, contended. Then I went inside to find Sophia. She must be somewhere in there.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_8_copy

And I found Sophia. Because there was no more stable work to do, we started playing dart for some time. After all we had to wait for the truck to show up with the new horse Tango (read: ES Contango).
After some hours of playing Rita joined us. She was done with Thor, so she had nothing to do either. Then we heard a horn and stopped the game immediately and went outside to see the stallion for ourselfs.
The driver got out of his truck and inside the back of the truck to get the horse out. And then he got out with the white stallion. He was even more beautiful in real life. I really like his half white, half bay face. It was cute.
We let him into the arena for a little while to stretch his legs, before I showed him his stall beside Wally (read: ES Voltaire).
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 1 Апр 2016 - 5:40

No talk
Today I don't wanna talk, I will just show pictures of the youngsters - the foals from last month. The first one is ES Preach, after PSH Conquest and ES Fleetwater Opposition. He is a British Warmblood. He will be for sale as now.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_11_copy

This stallion is British Warmblood too. His name is ES Velour. He is after PSH Crixus and ES Sinful Soul. He will not be fore sale for now.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_13_copy

The next horse, is not actually a horse more than a pony. She has already found herself a new home at Poppy's (Strawberry Hill). She is after our own stallion and mare, ES Their Golden Boy and Montana's Für Elise.

Let me start by saying that this one is not for sale either. He is a Hanoverian stallion after our own horses, ES Danciano and ES Madelaine. His name is ES Donnerhall, called Hally.

This is ES Rodheatte, named after the fairytail with same name in Danish. She is after again two of my own horses, ES And They Named Him Bluefoot and ES Angelica. This mare will too be fore sale.

I also wanted to show you guys our care-foal Depp (read: ES Dependence), even if he isn't one of my breedings. I think Depp is actually a quite handsome youngster. (Oh, yeah, I'm not good at that no talking-thing xD)
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_10_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Anastasya Dock Пт 1 Апр 2016 - 13:50

lovely  победитель
Anastasya Dock
Anastasya Dock
Сотрудник RHF

§ : 155493
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-30
Женщина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 2 Апр 2016 - 6:09

Anastasya: Well, thank you! :D

Boys will be boys
Yeah, boys will be boys. Here we see yet another photo of Poko (read: ES Preach) and Villy (read: ES Velour) fighting for fun. They always do this. Crazy stallions. I feel really bad, because I have to tear them apart soon - Poko will be for sale, because I don't have space for him. Even if I love him, his temperament and color, I cannot keep all the foals I breed.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_15_copy

I would have taken a picture of Depp (read: ES Dependence) alone, but he insisted at running around with the other stallions all the time. I will try to take a new one tomorrow.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_17_copy

It was the same with the mares. Rod (read: ES Rodheatte) kept close with her mother (read: ES Angelica) and Drauma (read: ES Dragonfly). The mares seem really close, but I have to take Rod away from the mares too, because she also will be for sale.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пн 4 Апр 2016 - 6:33

Crazy youngsters
Okay, we have begun riding the youngsters now and we have a problem with sweet Villy (read: ES Velour). He has no pain, but he walks around with the head in the clouds all the time, which makes him build up the wrong muscles. That's why we have put on this educational ​aid to help him learning to put his head down and not up in the riders face. We normally don't use this, but we had to, to help him doing it right.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_24_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Nasty Вт 5 Апр 2016 - 6:27

Very beautiful horses!
Good luck Villy, hope he learns to keep his head properly.
Nasty
Nasty

§ : 195340
Дата регистрации : 2013-05-19
Женщина Возраст : 31

http://brc-training.weebly.com/

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вт 5 Апр 2016 - 6:40

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 LOGO
Welcome to Lorick!
Welcome to Lorick stable! I am Melodie Coleman, the owner of Lorick Stable. I am 35 y/o and have only been breeding Fjords for half a year now. I'm breeding Norwegian Fjords for Dressage and Show Jumping.

​The first one of my Fjords is a boy named Charlie (read: LS Charlie). He is no Dressage horse, as you can see, but he is a very talented show jumper. He is our first and, for now, only stallion, I bred him myself.

The next one is a mare that I have had in a long time. She was the first horse I bought, when I was 20 and she was 15 y/o. What I bought was a pretty fat pony with no moves, but I made Ida (read: LS Ida) who she is today. I thought her Dressage and even know, in the age of 20, she is moving better than ever.

The last one of my horses is Allis (read: LS Allis). Pretty, little Allis. She is the youngster at our stable and, as you can see, she is not that experienced yet. I have almost just broken her in.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_5_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Ср 6 Апр 2016 - 5:55

April foal-crop
Because the horses - at the mix stable - have a shelter to stay in, if it's chilly outside or if it's raining all the horses stay outside all day and only get into their stalls when they are fed in the morning and at the evening.
Anyhow, I heard a neigh in the night and wake up to see Maddie (read: ES Madelaine) first walk around at the pasture, troubled, before she laid down, giving birth to her foal! Because everything was dark, I couldn't take picture of the foal, so I went to bed again - after I had made sure that the mare and the foal was o.k.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_36_copy

The next morning I took Maddie and little DD (read: ES Ddelaine) to the arena to take some pictures. Maddie almost immediately laid down, because she was tired, but DD ran around at the arena like a racket. He also teased his mother a lot, which made her bite him in the hollow of the knee to make him stop. After all she has to bring up the noisy colt.
His father is Danny (read: ES Danciano) and he is therefor a full brother to Hally (read: ES Donnerhall).
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_41_copy

Our Oldenburg mare also gave birth to a little colt named ES Dressento, called Tóto. I am really looking forward to see, if he will grey out or keep his beautiful, warm bay-color.
Tóto's father is Thor (read: ES Toronto). I chose him, because he has a good, solid color that I hoped he would pass on to his offsprings.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_14_copy

The next foal is given birth to by Angie (read: ES Angelica). It's the first filly this month. Her name is Depica and she has no spots. That's quite funny I think, because Knabstrup Sports Horses usually have spots, but since his father hasn't, it somehow makes sense. Oh, and his father is our care-foal (now youngster) from last month: Depp (read: ES Dependence).
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_34_copy

And now we are at the interesting colors, because Poppy (read: ES Fleetwater Opposition) have given birth to a little filly with a very special color. She is a Buckskin Roan! How she turned out that way I don't know, but I truely think she is cute! Her name is ES Oppositatora, called Oppi. Her father is, of course, our Buckskin Splash stallion: Five (read: ES MI5).
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_28_copy

Yet again Sally persuaded to give us yet another multicolored colt. This time a Bay Tovero-colored boy AND he got blue eyes! His name is ES Sadero, called Zad. His father is our Tovero stallion Troja (read: ES Trocadero).
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_22_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Чт 7 Апр 2016 - 11:08

A little tongue
"Hey Hally (read: ES Donnerhall), come here!" I yelled at the stallion who had just walked away from me, when I tried to remove my helmet. The call made him raise his head and trot towards me. He also stuck out his tongue at me! He is just so silly and playful, haha!
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_8_copy

Then I took of his saddle, because he was done training for today. He had been a really good horse today. A real gentleman. He did what he was told, or at least tried to and that's good enough. When I have taken of his saddle, he started licking on my fingers. Silly horse!
"Hey boy!" I laughed at him and took him to the stables.

When I was done with Hally, I went to the Trakehner Stable and found Idina in the middle of jumping-training with the Trakehner stallion Five (read: ES MI5). He was really good today, but jumped the same height as he used to.
"Hey Idina? Why not try it a little higher?" I called out to her. She stopped the stallion besides the fence where I stood.
"Are you sure he can do it?" She asked concerned.
"Just a little higher." I answered and got to the jump to make the bars higher. Idina let the stallion canter towards the jump and then they were over the jump. I clapped at them.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_26_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 8 Апр 2016 - 10:44

Try-out Competition
The weather was cold, when I got up this morning. Both in- and outside. I put on some clothes at got to Thomas' door. I knocked twice and the door opened. In the doorway stood a sleepy Thomas, rubbing is eyes tiredly.
"Hey, what's up?" He said, standing in his pyjamas.
"We have to get ready for the dressage show!" I answered exidetly, because today was the day for Hally's (read: ES Donnerhall) first dressage show. It was only some kind of try out with no winners. The shows purpose was to let young or nervous horses try shows without anything to loose.
"Okay, be there in five..." With these words he closed his door again and I went for the kitchen to get myself some breakfast.
When I have eaten I went for the stables to prepare Hally. I have only got to putting on Hally's halter, when Thomas came into the stable. Spot (read: ES Warrior in Spots) should come with us to the try-out Competition to help calming down the young stallion, if something upsets him. Because Spot is pretty experienced I figured he would be a good competition partner for the younger stallion, Hally.
I started grooming Hally, while Thomas started on Spot. After all he should look good too and would also be in his competition tack to blend in with the other horses.
"Ready?" I asked Thomas after some time of grooming, braiding and in other ways preparing the horses for what to come. We had already put the tack in the car, we did that yesterday, so that was already handled and not something we should worry about now.
"Yeah, of course." He looked out from Spot's stall and nodded at me.
"Great, let's go!" I freed Hally and started leading him toward the stable door. Half an hour after, the horses was in the trailer - Hally didn't want to get into the big, dark, scary trailer and of course Spot was spooked too. Anyhow, we managed to get them both into the trailer after some time, and then we were ready to go.
I got into the car, on the drivers seat and Thomas on the passengers seat, and then we were on the road - on our way to where the competition was located.
When we got there, we took the horses out of the trailer and started saddling them and in all ways preparing them for what to come. Suddently Hally jumped to the side and almost landed on my feets.
"Woah boy!" I said surprised and patted the stallion on his shoulder to calm him down "Not to worry, boy, I'm right here and I will keep you safe." From the corner of my eye I could see Thomas trying to hide a laugh with a cough. Typical Thomas behavior, he probably thought I was weird or something, but I really don't care. It's an important part of me handling the horses to talk to them too.
When Thomas and I had the horses ready, we walked them to the warm-up arena.
​"ES Donnerhall and rider, Therese Evans, shall be ready for their program!" The man yelled from the speakers. A little nervousness crept along my spine, when I heard the said words, but I tried to act calm. Thomas was riding toward me, ready for following Hally and I to the competition arena.
"You o.k.?" He asked while aching a brow "Cuz you look nervous."
"I am. A lot. I mean..." I started to explain, while I gesticulated with my hands "I know this isn't a real competition, but I really want Hally to learn that this is o.k. That this is nothing to be afraid of, you follow?"
"Yeah, I follow. Just do you best and let him lead the way. Give him space to do the dressage exercises. That will be the best for him. If you are calm, he will be too." He nodded at me while leading us to the arena.
The other rider left the arena and then it was us. I led Hally to the entrance of the arena. It was now, and we should just do our best. From the corner of my eye, I could see Thomas giving us the thumps up. I nodded at him and started the program.
And then suddenly it was all over. We were done and Hally had done good! Yeah, okay he was pretty spooked, but he never left the pattern I showed him through using my legs and the reins. I patted his neck and left the arena with a big smile on the lips.

"Hey!" I waved energetically at him, jumping slightly up and down. It looks like he saw me, because I started leading Spot towards me. I sat down on a chair and nodded smiling at Thomas.
"Hey.." He answered with his always-so-calm attitude and waved at me too. We kept sitting were we sat, looking at the performing horse, for a while, before we went back to the trailer and then home. Hally really deserves extra carrots tonight!.
I will tell you guys. We got the 2nd most per cent in his class! I'm just so happy now! Of course I would still have been happy, if he wasn't good today, but I'm just really happy that he got a good experience from this. Anyhow, when I have collected our diploma, I got back to the trailer and took of all Hally's tack, which left him in halter and blanket. Tied to the trailer.
When he had got his net of hay, I went out to find Thomas and Spot. It was pretty easy, because - after all - there wasn't many Knabstrup/Friesian Horse crossbreds in the world, let alone on this location. Shortly after I went out, I found him at the competition arena, looking at the horses in it, showing the program for the class. Spot stood all calm and mighty besides the grand stand, looking at the performing horse curiously.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] - Страница 2 Screenshot_13_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Bella Love Пт 8 Апр 2016 - 12:38

Your Knabs are so pretty!
Bella Love
Bella Love

§ : 154000

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 9 Апр 2016 - 10:59

Bella: Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you like my stuff and my horses  sunny
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Страница 2 из 3 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3  Следующий