Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

+11
Nasty
Anastasya Dock
Starla Johannsen
SweetFox
Dasha_Rain
Nalejn (Наталья)
Daria Burtseva
Therese Evans
Cumbria yn Lloegr
Ryan Alvaro
ian Salvatore
Участников: 15

Страница 1 из 3 1, 2, 3  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Empty Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 12:09

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] DEEL_copy
Welcome to the party!
Thanks to Claire Anderson I was able to remake Therese Evans and I'm SO happy. So so
happy to have her back in my game! I'm very pleased with the result.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_2_copy

This is my stable mate Bonnie Tyler. She is just awesome! She is an eventing rider, but
loves jumping the most.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_5_copy

For now we have only two horses. The first one is Danciano. He is a Hanoveranian stallion
and goes for the dressage medals.

The other one is Madelaine. She is an eventing horse with a biiig potential for jumping of
any kind. Both show jumping and hunter.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_6_copy

Последний раз редактировалось: Therese Evans (Чт 14 Апр 2016 - 8:19), всего редактировалось 33 раз(а)
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

§ : 156372
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-06
Женщина Возраст : 27

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Empty Ready for Show Jumping

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 12:12

I am a happy member (and co-owner) of at site/community called International Community
of Sims Stables with the nickname ICSS. I will try to explain it shortly: Every month we
have a competition called TMS (read: The Monthly Show). This month, the show is for show
jumping and it's here I come in. I have joined the competition with my two show jumpers.
At first with Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot).
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_4_copy

The other one who is joining is a new horse of mine. A Trakehner mare named Fleetwater
Opposition, but with the stablename Poppy. She is a bit frisky and nervous. It's only her
third competition in her short life, but I think she had done well. Now I'm only looking
forward to the results! :D  
(Oh, and I'm very proud of my new method to make horsehair!)

The last one is another new horse. A mare named ES Sinful Soul. She is a Trakehner as well.

Последний раз редактировалось: Therese Evans (Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 14:46), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Empty Re: Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 14:38

beautiful pic
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

§ : 205004
Дата регистрации : 2014-06-19
Женщина Возраст : 35

Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Empty Re: Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break]

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 15:44

Seen on tumblr :3
Wonderful work!
Ryan Alvaro
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 326889
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 31

Сообщение автор Cumbria yn Lloegr Ср 2 Мар 2016 - 20:12

Bonnie Tyler - I like her style! She is cool))
And I'm just in love with the name Danciano Rolling Eyes So poetically
Cumbria yn Lloegr
Cumbria yn Lloegr

§ : 271283
Женщина Возраст : 34

http://ecgoninbritain.weebly.com/

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Чт 3 Мар 2016 - 8:27

Replies:

Accident
Today Bonnie and Maddy (read: ES Madelaine) was out training a little show jumping. Because we don't have a show jumping arena yet, we put up the poles and all that in the dressage arena.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_3_copy

I had to train dressage with our show jumper Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot). Because even if he is an only show jumper, the dressage is still important. It wasn't easy training with Bonnie and Maddy running around like crazy, but I think he did a great job even if I could feel that he would rather jump along with Maddy.

Later on, when we were done with training, we got in the stable. We have just got a new frontdoor for the stable, but it seemed like Blue was o.k. with it, even if he had never seen the double door before. He just looked at it ones and then passed through.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_9_copy

"Therese?" I heard someone call, when I walked into the stable. Bonnie had went to the stables about 10 minutes before me and I thought it must be her calling out for me. And I was right.
"What is it?" I said tilting my head to one side.
"There is something wrong with Maddy. She is standing funny." Bonnie said in a worried tone. I put on Blues halter to get a look at Maddy's leg.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_11_copy

And she was right. Her leg actually looked a little funny. She didn't want me to touch it either. She tried to move away from me, every time I tried to feel on the leg.
"If she is still walking on a limp tomorrow I will call the vet," I said.
"O.k." Bonnie nodded sad. She is really fond of Maddy, so I can understand that the mare hurting hurts her too.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 4 Мар 2016 - 7:42

Mini-bump Razz
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 4 Мар 2016 - 7:57

All kinds of news
Today Lilly Smith should ride Poppy (read: ES Fleetwater Opposition) for the first time. And as the owner I would watch he doing so. I lot he warm up the horse alone at first and then joined later on.
"Hi!" I called out, when I got inside the new indoor arena.
Lilly just waved back as an answer and then concentrated on Poppy again. Today Poppy seemed pretty frisky, so I could understand her concentration.
I watched her for a bit, before I placed some poles on the ground for Poppy and Lilly to cross. It went on just fine, I think. Poppy danced elegant around in the arena. Sometimes I wonder if she should have been a horse for eventing, so she could show her dressage talent too - she is such a beautiful dancer.

Even if it today only should have been a little walking over poles I changed my mind, because they was so good together.
"Hey, what do you think about a little real jumping?" I yelled to Lilly because she was as fare from me as she could get in here.
She turned Poppy and rode toward me.
"What did you say?" she asked before she made Poppy stand still in front of me.
"I asked you if you would like to try some real jumping on her." I repeaded.
​"I would love that, but only a small one. I don't know her that well yet." She smiled happily.
"Okay." I nodded and went into the tool shed for some poles and such. When I came back and started building a jump for her. Just a little one, as she asked me to.
"Now it's ready." I said and offered her a kind smile.
"Great." At first she lot Poppy sniff to the jump and then she ask the mare to trot. When they had trotted a little, she made the mare canter towards the jump. It was clear that Poppy was pretty frisky today because she tossed her head, when she saw the jump. But Lilly kept her in check all the way to the jump. Shortly after Poppy jumped, landed and went on in canter.
"That was beautiful!" I yelled to her and clapped happily.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_8_copy

Oh, I almost forgot! We have also hired Lilly's twin-brother, Thomas, too. He is good at dressage like his sister, but don't jump at all, which is why I have given him Danny (read: ES Danciano) to ride. It's gonna be nice to not only have girl-power in the stable. He is a little shy, not like his outgoing sister, but he is a nice guy and kind to the horses. He doesn't like to be in pictures either, but Lilly persuaded him to pull himself together and get taken this one picture.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_222_copy

Afterwards I got to Maddy's stall to see, if she was getting better. Bonnie had looked after her, when the vet was here, because I couldn't because I had to help Lilly. Normally I'm the one there, if the vet is coming for more than a routine check. But today I couldn't, so I had to ask Bonnie about it.
"What did the vet say?" I asked her.
"She said that she was halt, probably a strain, but there was no Hoof abscess, crookedness or something like that." She answered while she pat Maddy.
"That's good." I offered her a released smile.
"Yeah, but I will groom her a little, before I get on with ordering fodder."
I nodded and left the stable to make myself some lunch, before I should train groundwork with Sally.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Daria Burtseva Пт 4 Мар 2016 - 8:38

You have great pics and I love the stories you write :)
Daria Burtseva
Daria Burtseva
Сотрудник RHF

§ : 346456
Дата регистрации : 2013-06-30

http://dariaburtseva.wixsite.com/harbledoreacres

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 4 Мар 2016 - 11:09

Daria: Thank you very much! It's a new thing I'm trying. More storytelling and less just skipping over it. It's much more fun Cool
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 5 Мар 2016 - 18:17

All kinds of news
Today it was the day for dressage. I walked to the arena to looks at Lilly training Poppy (read: ES Fleetwater Opposition). The mare just got a new bridle and I must say that she looked beautiful in it. Lilly started trotting around, but Poppy acted out and was very strong to ride.
"Hey!" I yelled at Lilly to get her attention. "Try halting her at every dressage mark  that will make her slow down and put her focus back on you." I kept going.
"Okay!" She yelled back to me and stopped the mare at the E. First Poppy didn't want to listen, so Lilly had to ask her to stop a little harder. When she got to the next marking I said:
"And now try again!" After a few times Poppy got easier to make doing halts.
"Good girl." I heard Lilly praise the mare. I smiled at made her change volt to practice halts again until the mare slowed down and began listening to Lilly.

When Lilly was done riding, and I teaching, I got Sally (read: ES Sinful Soul) from the paddock and got ready for riding. Everything was going very well and then Lilly came out with a camera, starting tacking pictures.
"Hey Lilly, what are you doing?" I asked with Sally in a halt, then I started making her walk backwards.
"Taking pictures for the website." She answered happily while snapping some pictures.
"You're good at taking pictures?" I couldn't hide my suprise, it just shined from my face.
"Yeah." She said and smiled "I have practiced for a long time now."
I nodded, really impressed:
"Then go on." Then I started concentrating on the training again.

It was not only me out for a ride. Bonnie was out training Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot).
"Bonnie?" I tried to call her to tell her that Lilly was photographing, but I couldn't come in contact with her.
"Hey Bonnie!" And then I saw that she had earplugs in her ears. So I rode beside her, giving her a poke on
 the arm.
"Yeah, what's up T?" She turned her head and then made Blue trot beside me. I had to make Sally trot too, to follow her.
"I just wanted to say that Lilly is taking pictures of us."
Bonnie raised her eyebrow in a silent why?
"We need some new pictures for the website, hope it's okay." I explained while I had let go of the reins.
"That's all fine, but can I continue the training now?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you​."

Later on in the stable, I was grooming Sally in her stall. Bonnie and Lilly was long gone making dinner and I 
was all by myself. It was nice just being alone with a horse, because that was really rare after I got more staff. They are everywhere and always where I am for some reason.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_10_copy

When I was done with Sally and had put her in her stall for the night I went outside to get back to the house, 
so I could begin to make dinner to all of us.​But outside I found something I hadn't expected. I found Thomas riding Danny (read: ES Danciano). That's strange, I thought, cuz I thought he rode him earlier today?
"Hey Thomas?" I called out.
​"Yeah?" He turned his head and stopped what he was doing - practicing extended trot with Danciano. I wanted to ask him, if he hadn't already rode Danny today, but I didn't want to pry. I had to trust my staff. I had to trust that they did what they should do.
"When will you be in for dinner?"
"I'm will be done in 10 minutes or so." He answered and went on with the training.
I nodded and went in order to make dinner. But first I stud and looked at the boys for a little while. He was really good with him, Thomas I mean. He knew just how to push the right buttons to make Danny do his best.

Time went on. I made dinner and waited for Thomas to walk through the door, but it never happend. So I 
got the others. Then we sat down around the table.
"Have you seen Thomas?" I asked them, but mostly Lilly. After all he was her brother. She shook her head in a 'no'. Which made me stand up and get to the stables to see if I could find him. But before I stud up I told them that they could just start on the dinner.
​When I got to the stables I found Danny standing at the stables grooming place alone. I called out for Thomas and at first I didn't got an answer, but then he walked towards me.
"What's up Therese?" He asked in his own quite way.
"When will you come in for dinner? I thought you said ten minutes?" At first he looked confused, but then he opened his mouth, talking.
"Is the time up already? I got a little lost in grooming Danny." He said shyly. I laughed because I knew the feeling. One could quickly get lost in the horses.
"Yeah, it is. But it's okay, we will just start without you and you can come join us, when you're done.With these words I walked towards the house again.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вс 6 Мар 2016 - 10:27

Tiny bump!
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пн 7 Мар 2016 - 12:44

Looking for a new pony
For weeks, now, we have looked for a new pony for the stable's youngest rider Maia Smith - who by the way is Thomas' and Lilly's niece.
Anyhow, we had looked at everything from Nakotas and Connemaras to Welsh Ponies (sec. B).
Beside me Maia sat and watched as I looked through the pages of pretty ponies. She had to help me decide, after all it was her who should ride the pony, which is why it's important that she like the pony too. What we looked for was a pony for Show Jumping.
Suddenly she pointed at a picture on the screen. A chestnut mare with a wheat-golden mane and tail. My eyes was one the talented seal brown stallion and the two Bay-colored siblings, but all she talk about was the lanky, chestnut mare who had almost just been broken in.
"I like this one!" She said and pointed at the picture of the mare again.
"That one? But she is just so... lanky?" I answered and tried to scroll away, but she grabbed my hand.
"Just click at her. I think she is cute." She said with a voice so serious and in-love-ish that I couldn't say no to her.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Hhjk

And then I clicked at the button and ended on the mare's page. From the corner of my eye I saw Maia's eyes run down the page. Her hand had taken over the control of the mouse too. My eyes was a little slower, so I didn't got to read all about the mare, before Maia began scrolling through the pictures of the chestnut mare.
"You do know that her name is Für Elise, right? And do you know what Für Elise is?" I asked the blonde girl.
"Yeah, it's a famous piano play by Ludwig van Beethoven." She stated matter-of-factlied like a little professor in music. Her statement made me raise my eyebrow. How could she be so young and so smart?
"Okaaay..." I said akwardly and just let her looked through the page by herself. I have just been outsmarted by an eight-years-old girl.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] F_r_elise

After writing down the number of the owner of the pony I started looking around on the website randomly. I ended up on the draft side of the website with so many beautiful drafts. A Bay mare caught my eye and I decided to write the number down. One horse more couldn't hurt, could it?
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Miss_fashion
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вт 8 Мар 2016 - 16:49

Welsh, Welsh everywhere
Okay, I have done it again. I have bought something without thinking at all. But I needed a new stable for my new pony (who ended up being 'ponies') and the draft, Missy (read: Goldstone's Miss Fashion), so I bought this one.

Aaand it had snowed too!
When I got out this morning with Maia to check on the new pony Elise (read: Montana's Für Elise), the only thing I saw was Maia's bright smile.
"Oh my God! It's snowing!" She yelled happily and clapped energetically.
"It had snowed." I corrected her, but couldn't help smiling "But yes, you're right."
It was like Maia didn't even hear my words, because she just ran to the stables. I ran after her, shaking my head.
I found her standing in front of the lanky mare's stall.
"Wanna help with leading the horses to the pasture?"
Maia nodded energetically and starting putting on Elise's halter.

I took Missy and let her out in the pasture along the length of the road. When she was free, she started running around, rolling in the snow and such.
"You can ride Elise, when you get home from school. I can instruct you.​" I offered to the girl who happily looked at the lanky mare running around with Missy.
"Cool! I will go in and get ready! The faster I'm done, the faster I can ride." She said, before she ran inside to wear her school-clothes.
I just nodded and started preparing the horses' food for the evening. It took some time, before Lilly got out to help me preparing two stalls for the two new ponies.

And then they came. The two stallions I accidentally bought the other day. To make it short I was with Bonnie on a horse show and saw these two stallions for sale. I just couldn't past them. They were so cute. God... I'm so weak, when it comes to ponies. Even more weak than I am with horses.
"So this is Their Golden Boy," Lilly pointed at the Palomino that she lead to the dressage arena. "And the other one is Black n' White Gratitude?" She then pointed at the black boy who was at the end of my robe.
"That's quite right, but I think we should call them something else, because their names are to complicated to call out."
"Yeah," Lilly nodded and scratched her head "What about Boyd and Toby?"
"That sounds good!" I said while I freed the black one. Then the boys ran around at the arena - all frisky. We lad them run a little, before we put them in their stalls and feed them.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_26_copy

Later on when Maia came home we got Elise ready for riding. I had to help her with the legwraps because she wasn't trained in doing that.
"And then turn to the left!" I yelled to Maia and so she did.
"Left here?" She yelled back.
"Yes, there!" I pointed at the 'H', for her to see and then she turned. I clapped at her, because the mare walked all fine, none of the problems we have seen her have, when we watched her previous owner ride her. Maia is a really talented rider.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_15_copy

When Maia was almost done, I went to the stable. In there I found Lilly walking around whistling, while she mucked out Missy's stall. I started playing a little with Missy, while she waited to get back to her stall.
"Hey, what's up?" Lilly said while she wiped sweat of her forehead.
"Not much, I have just instructed Maia and Elise a bit." I looked over to the stallions in their stalls. The seemed calm and o.k. with the situation, which was good.
"I hope she is listening to you." After all she was Lilly's niece, so her well-being was important to her, but it was also important that she behaved.
"Yeah, she was good. She is real talented, you know​."
"Good." She said before she went on mucking out and I went inside to prepare dinner.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_11_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Ср 9 Мар 2016 - 8:02

More Welshies
I really can't help myself taking pictures of the boys. They are just so handsome! Especially Boyd (read: ES Their Golden Boy), his neck is just so big!
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_27_copy

Toby (read: ES Black n' White Gratitude) also got a clip today because he sweated like crazy in his stall. So horseclip here we go.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_28_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Чт 10 Мар 2016 - 13:53

Dressage with Toby
Today Toby (read: ES Black n' White Gratitude) and Maia was out training. It was the only training I saw today, because I was out to get food for the horses most of the day. Both corn and Hay, which is why it took so long time. I also had Lilly with me, to help me, which is why she couldn't take pictures while I was gone.
Anyhow, when we got home - and Maia got home from school - I help her a little with Toby. He is a really talented, young stallion, but Maia isn't that much of a dressage rider, which is why she needed help. After all I think she did a pretty good job.
(Oh and I figured out how to paint snow too! :D)
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 11 Мар 2016 - 9:49

Run Piggy, run!
Today we got a new friend. A shetlandspony named ES Mr. Piggy. He is 5 y/o and compete in Show Jumping.
I went outside, when I heard the sound of a trailer outside the house. I waved at the driver to make it clear that I was ready to get the pony. He was a suprise for Maia, which is why he got here, when she was at school. I bought him because he looked like the first pony Maia ever rode.
Anyhow, I got the pony at led him to the pasture to meet his new buddies Boyd (read: ES Their Golden Boy) and Toby (ES Black n' White Gratitude).
When I freed him it looked like everything was well, but I kept standing there in case of problems. And yeah... there was problems. I looked away for a second and then I saw Boyd and Toby chaseing the poor pony. I yelled at the two Welshs and told them to leave him alone, but it didn't do anything.
So I got the rope and the halter and got inside the pasture. I yelled for Lilly to help me and soon after she came running. She took the halter and rope, and I kept Boyd and Toby away from Piggy.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_10_copy

Then Lilly led Piggy to the stables. That didn't work out, I thought sadly, I had really hoped that they liked each other, but no. What should I do now? Maybe I could try again tomorrow with only one of the larger ponies at the time. That might work.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_13_copy

I walked into the stable and couldn't help laughing, when I saw Piggy. He couldn't even look over the stall walls and door. He is just so tiny!
"Well," Lilly said and shrugged "What are we going to do?"
"I don't really know. Maybe let him out with only one of the others at the time?" I answered.
"That might work..." Lilly said slowly and patted Piggy.
"I hope so​."
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_15_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Nalejn (Наталья) Пт 11 Мар 2016 - 11:41

What a small pony. The muzzle just lovely sight.
Nalejn (Наталья)
Nalejn (Наталья)
Предупреждения:
Предупреждения:

§ : 131902

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пт 11 Мар 2016 - 20:18

Nalejn: Well, thank you! :D
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Сб 12 Мар 2016 - 10:26

Baby it's cold outside
This morning it was God damn freezing outside. Yesterday there was just a little snow, but now there are snow all over the place. I woke up the riders, Bonnie and Thomas, to help me getting the horses to the pasture.
"Hey Thomas? You take Danny (read: ES Danciano) and Bonnie? You take Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot), then I'll take Poppy (read: ES Fleetwater Opposition) and Sally (read: ES Sinful Soul)."
"Okay Boss." They said in unison while Idina nodded. Great then. Here we go! We got to the stables. All the horses was eager to get out of their stalls. Thomas put on Danny's halter, Bonnie Blue's and I the stallion's.

We went for the stallion pasture.
"This way!" I said while I pointed to the right.
"Kay." They answered and pulled that way with the stallions. I kept being the last one in the row with the mares. Shortly afterwards they freed the stallions. They ran happily around the pasture for a while, together, but then ended up walking around side by side.

Then I let the mares out at their pasture. They didn't ran around, for some reason, they just stood there Poppy with her head on Sally's back. They're such good friends these too.

Then we only needed to get Maddy (read: ES Madelaine) and little Hally (read: ES Donnerhall) outside.
"Do you really think that we should let Hally out?" Bonnie said before she kept talking "I mean... it's practally freezing outside. Maybe he will catch a cold?"
"He will manage." I said to her with a smile. I have had foals for many years now, and a little snow doesn't hurt them.
"Okay. Just asking." Bonnie smiled back to me, before she leaded Maddy and Hally out of the stable.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вс 13 Мар 2016 - 7:46

Foals all over the place
The other day Maddy (read: ES Madelaine) gave birth to a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L little, black colt. His father is Danny (read: ES Danciano) and I think he looks like him a lot. I don't know if I can bare to sell him when he gets older.
I have already told you guys his name, but I can just say it again: His name is ES Donnerhall.

Elise (read: Montana's Für Elise) also gave birth to a foal yesterday. A little dark-palomino filly with almost too much energy. She ran around almost for hours, when we let her out at the dressage arena. Her name is ES Miss Therese.
Her father is our own ES Their Golden Boy and her mother is, as already said, Montana's Für Elise.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_7_copy

This little colt is shown along with her mother Sally (read: ES Sinful Soul). When he was born the other day, he wasn't actually alive - or so she seemed - but luckily we succeed in rubbing him back to life with a little help from her mother.
His father is one Pure Spirit Horses' stallions. His name is PSH Crixus (and he had actually been mine for some time ago in one of my old stables.) And that makes him a British Warmblood colt. Oh, and his name is ES Velour.

The last foal is also a colt. His name is ES Preach. His mother is, as you can see, Poppy (read: ES Fleetwater Opposition). He is a beautiful, little, British Warmblood, Bay Dun-colored colt. There was hardly any problems, when he was born. Everthing went on nice and easy.
Oh! And his father is another one of Pure Spirit Horses' stallions. This one is named PSH Conquest and let me tell you: He is just lovely! I have always like him and always wanted an offspring of his, and now I got one!
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Nalejn (Наталья) Вс 13 Мар 2016 - 17:44

What beautiful foals. Good luck to them in the future. And mums patience and milk.
Nalejn (Наталья)
Nalejn (Наталья)
Предупреждения:
Предупреждения:

§ : 131902

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Пн 14 Мар 2016 - 14:26

Tovero Trocadero
Okay. I bought this tovero-marking from Raymond and I had to use it right away. It ended up in a Trakehner stallion, named ES Trocadero. Yeah... I needed a Trakehner stallion and here he is.
And sorry for the short, impersonal update, but I had been pretty busy today.
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Сообщение автор Cumbria yn Lloegr Пн 14 Мар 2016 - 14:47

I just do not have time to read, so frequent updates here Laughing I really like that you are not only beautiful screenshots, but also interesting stories)))
Preach I love you
Cumbria yn Lloegr
Cumbria yn Lloegr

§ : 271283
Женщина Возраст : 34

http://ecgoninbritain.weebly.com/

Сообщение автор Therese Evans Вт 15 Мар 2016 - 13:28

Few Spots
I have forgotten to show this girl to you guys. I made her weeks ago, but upgraded the coat here the other day. Which is why I'm only showing her to you now. I have actually forgotten that I had made her. Anyhow, I haven't found her a name yet and I would be happy, if someone in here would help me finding it by suggesting names for her.
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_9_copy

Because I'm no slow player (player at sims I mean) I have bred a foal on her with my other Knabstrup Sports Horse as the father, Blue (read: ES And They Named Him Bluefoot). She is a real cutie, but I need a name for her too. Any suggestions?
Elm Street & Lorick Stable [p. 3: Short update and break] Screenshot_7_copy
Therese Evans
Therese Evans

Страница 1 из 3 1, 2, 3  Следующий