Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Greetings from New York!

Перейти вниз

Greetings from New York! Empty Greetings from New York!

Сообщение автор laurenfitzpatrick Вт 12 Дек 2017 - 22:30

Name: Lauren Fitzpatrick
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I'd seen a lot of really cool screenshots and edits from time to time, so following the links led me here!
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'd like to post my CC here for people who aren't on the English ES to enjoy. Being able to download the CC of others here would also be fantastic.
Tell us about your stables: Right now I have two. Briar Park Stables is a thoroughbred flat racing establishment in Saratoga Springs, New York, and both trains and breeds TB racehorses. Fox Lane Equestrian Center is a much smaller private eventing stable in the rural outskirts of Ellsworth, Maine.
Your horses' breeds?: Thoroughbreds (BPS) and assorted European warmbloods (Fox Lane Equestrian Center).
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I use my name here as a pseudonym/form of address. My main characters for BPS are Joseph Niels-Martin (owner), Claire Duvall (head trainer), and Simon Mennecke (contracted jockey). My focal character for FLEC is Julie Rosecrans.
Screenshot:

Julie and her Oldenburg, Clipton F. Probably my best edit to date!

Greetings from New York! Wrf7PdV

laurenfitzpatrick

§ : 136200
Дата регистрации : 2016-12-27
Женщина Возраст : 27

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: