Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello!

Перейти вниз

Hello! Empty Hello!

Сообщение автор Lindsey Warren Чт 23 Ноя 2017 - 15:58

Name: Lindsey Warren
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I've heard of it before in the past but recently found it again thanks to the Equus CC Database
Why do you want to be an approved member?: There is some amazing looking CC here on this form that i'd love to get my hands on. I'll most likely compete my horses here as well :D
Tell us about your stables: My stable's name is Black Hawk Ranch. I don't have much of it set up so there isn't a whole lot of interesting information I can share
Your horses' breeds?: I'm hoping to focus on Stock breeds and Arabians (most likely SEAs)
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Not yet, i've been working on her yet and trying to find some CC to help me along
Screenshot: This is currently the only picture i've got. I'm waiting to get facilities set up before setting down and taking pictues
[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

Lindsey Warren

§ : 152950
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-27
Женщина Возраст : 23

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: