Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Annabelle Wolfsbane

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Annabelle Wolfsbane Empty Annabelle Wolfsbane

Сообщение автор Annabelle Wolfsbane Пт 21 Июл 2017 - 14:25

Name: Annabelle Wolfsbane
Equus-Sims forum profile link: Well I am member of the ESRPG Forum and Equus Sims but not from the old Equus Sims Forum :/
How did you find our community?: I had a lot of people talking about the great russian community and as I am trying to search for new international community I landed here :D
Why do you want to be an approved member?: Well, As the only community I recently knew was the German Community. I thought it would be nice to increase the range and just subscribed to a few more international Communitys as Equus-Sims and here. I thought it would be a great Idea to get to know more people :)
Tell us about your stables: Wolfsbane Estates is located at the introspectively city of Delamere in Great Britain and consecrates oneself fully to the breeding of Cleveland Bays, Shire Horses and Thoroughbreds. With lots of love and patience Alexander Wolfsbane started years ago with building of the stud farm that he administrated for years, till his Granddaughter Annabelle Wolfsbane came into her heritance and continued for him. The breeding is focused on creating a calm, friendly and obedient partner for sports and casual riders, so that all interests are represented and a horse for everyone can be found. Our Shires are bred for Combined Driving, Show and Dressage, while our Thoroughbreds and Cleveland Bays are bred for Eventing Sports. With this goal the family Wolfsbane was successful many years ago and they will stick to that goal in the future.
Your horses' breeds?: Shire Horse, Thoroughbred ans Cleveland Bay
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes My Character is the owner of my the stable. She is kind of a workaholic if you know what you mean. She loves her horses. You would not think that such a smal person could acutally handle a Shire that is about 2m high. But she loves this gentle creatures. On the other side she also loves fast and agile horses like the Thoroughbreds. Eventing is her favoured discipline because you need everything to do it. From that she loves Cross Country because it is fast, a bit bone breaking and needs a lot of concentration and trust between rider and horse.
Screenshot:
Annabelle Wolfsbane Henryariesshowwojmb
Thats Annabelle and her favorite Shire stallion Sir Henry :)
Annabelle Wolfsbane Calle3phasenerk79
Thats one of the trainers of the Estate Ella Fletcher and the Thoroughbred stallion NTR Callejon.

If you have any questions just ask them I love to answer :D

Последний раз редактировалось: Annabelle Wolfsbane (Ср 26 Июл 2017 - 13:14), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
Annabelle Wolfsbane
Annabelle Wolfsbane

§ : 136302
Дата регистрации : 2017-02-02
Женщина Возраст : 29

http://wolfsbaneestates.wixsite.com/wolfsbaneestates

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Annabelle Wolfsbane Empty Re: Annabelle Wolfsbane

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 19:50

Please, provide us your ES forum profile link that looks like this: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
You can remove the [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] and write your link as equus.community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1298
if you cannot post the full link.
If you don't have enough posts (50) on the ES forum (or you don't have an ES forum profile), please write at least 30 posts on this forum.
Please, do not create a new post, but correct your first one by clicking "Исправить" button.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 285754
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 28

Сообщение автор Annabelle Wolfsbane Пт 18 Авг 2017 - 15:42

Since I had only posts in the new forum and not the old one I have changed it in the questionaire. But I have now 30 Posts :) Hope that is ok
Annabelle Wolfsbane
Annabelle Wolfsbane

Сообщение автор Annabelle Wolfsbane Пт 19 Янв 2018 - 20:34

Hey I just want to aks whether I have done all things for acceptance or not? I am a bit clueless and don't want to rush people :) I have 30 posts and edited my questionaire. I hope all is fine for now confused
Annabelle Wolfsbane
Annabelle Wolfsbane

Права доступа к этому форуму: