Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Special questionnaire [English]

+35
jes123
Sorina Collins
HErmaVos
Daria Bergstrom
Skyrinne
Malin Støvreide
bluehorstables
Oliver Duval
Joan Of Arc
Luka Lajoie
Slipkorngirl
Ryan Alvaro
ian Salvatore
Emilee Teagarden
Gardenof
Jennifer Varn
Chloe Price
Natalie Marshall
Joana Mayson
Ganya
Honehe
Roxy Cole
ClassicFAIL
Anna Herzsprung
Lucky Shamrock
AstaLevinsen
Fspidah
Sebastian Morgan
BellaRebelle
Aubrey Horvath
1boefje1
Lili Olter
kahlua_my_horse
liza joop
Salimana
Участников: 39

Страница 2 из 3 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3  Следующий

Перейти вниз

Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 Empty Re: Special questionnaire [English]

Сообщение автор Natalie Marshall Ср 10 Июн 2015 - 6:35

Please delete this post Very Happy
Natalie Marshall
Natalie Marshall

§ : 164480
Дата регистрации : 2015-05-25
Женщина Возраст : 22

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 Empty Re: Special questionnaire [English]

Сообщение автор Chloe Price Пт 10 Июл 2015 - 10:11

Name: Chloe Price
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I heard about your forum few months ago, but I had no idea how to register and how to see all forum. Few weeks ago my friend told me how to do it, so here I am :)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I love getting involved in Equestrian Sims communities. I'm involved in Equus Sims and Polish Equus Sims Forum. So why don't try also in here? ^.^
Tell us about your stables: My stable in called Connolly Equestrian Centre. We are breeding there mainly Dutch Warmbloods, but also British Riding Ponies, Clydeslades and Polish horses - Wielkopolski. Our horses compete in Show Jumpong, Dressage and Eventing. Also we have a Horseball Team.
Your horses' breeds?: As I said before - in Connolly EC we breed Dutch Warmbloods, British Riding Ponies, Clydesdales and Wielkopolski horses. Also we have few Trakehner horses.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, I do. Her name is - of course! - Chloe Price. She's based on video game character: Chloe Price from "Life is Strange".
Screenshot: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

Chloe Price

§ : 162350
Дата регистрации : 2015-07-06
Женщина Возраст : 24

Сообщение автор Jennifer Varn Пн 13 Июл 2015 - 10:04

Name: Jennefer Divino
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: Riding some topics on Equus-Sims forum and I was surfing on the internet clicked on some sims 3 horses picture and I came here
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I want to see some tutorials because I've got some problems and I hope I can find answer here, find some CC (you have got brilliant here how I read) and show some of my horses here
Tell us about your stables: Well, it's new and not fully compleated yet..
Your horses' breeds?: KWPN, Australian Warmblood and PRE
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes Jennefer Divino
Screenshot: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Jennifer Varn
Jennifer Varn

§ : 162970
Дата регистрации : 2015-07-13
Женщина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Gardenof Вт 28 Июл 2015 - 13:57

Name: Gardenof
Equus-Sims Profile: I do not have one
How did you Find Our Community?: Raymond Equestrian centre
Why do you want to be in the "Verified"?: I Would love to you Browse CC, from what I've Seen over at Equus Sims it, Seems to be of A very High standard and I belive it will give a bit of a Wow factor to my screenshots.
Stables : Do not have Any
Horse Breeds: Do not breed at present
Do you have your Character in the Sims ?: No
Screenshot: Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 281510_2247153661517_1328455644_2612330_6668358_n_zps9677bd2c
I bought saved up for a pony Which was chosen by my mum, When I was 13 yrs old. His name was Charlie he was 5 rising 6. Unfortunately I lost Charlie 4 years ago he was 30yrs old. We ended up with five horses altogether, we only have 2 now as my mum & sister have lost one each. Here's a picture of my little fella, this was taken the year I lost him Crying or Very sad

Gardenof

§ : 189150
Дата регистрации : 2014-01-16
Женщина Возраст : 49

Сообщение автор Emilee Teagarden Чт 30 Июл 2015 - 19:27

(Please bare with me, my russian is VERY rusty and I don't feel confident enough to write in it anymore.)

Ссылка [в]Контакте: Don't feel comfortable posting my IRL VK.
Как Вы нашли наш сайт\форум?: From a friend!
Зачем Вы хотите быть в группе "Проверенные"?: To share in the horse sim community and hopefully make markings good enough to share, though they are still a work in progress!
Были ли вы в группах, которые прославились своим плагиатом?: I am not sure I understand this question? I don't steal other peoples work. I make markings and things and would be pretty upset if someone ripped me off.
Конюшня, К\З, КСК, ЧК или фотоальбом конюшни: Nothing posted here yet, I am bad with albums and my website isn't finished but you can see my small english stable here.
Породы лошадей, которыми я занимаюсь: Standardbred, French Trotter, Russian Trotter
Породы лошадей, которые у меня есть просто так: I have MANY many race horses, over 100.
Есть ли свой персонаж в Sims?: Of myself? Not really but there is my name sake and her family.
Скриншот: Click
Emilee Teagarden
Emilee Teagarden

§ : 173171
Дата регистрации : 2015-02-10
Женщина Возраст : 34

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 10:30

Name: Nina Ricchi ( old name ian slavatore)
How did you find our community?: Equus Sims
Why do you want to be an approved member?:
i  would like to share with you my horses and photos with all of you.
Tell us about your stables: My stable is construction. We have not a horse for the moment.
Your horses' breeds?: Warmblood
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, Nina Ricchi a 26 year old girl. She is the director of my new stable.

Screenshot:
Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 2qv8bap

Последний раз редактировалось: ian Salvatore (Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 17:02), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

§ : 204804
Дата регистрации : 2014-06-19
Женщина Возраст : 35

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 10:53

ian Salvatore, no-no
Salimana пишет:
You need to copy this template and create your own topic with answers [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]. Please name your topic with your login!
Ryan Alvaro
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 326689
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 31

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 17:02

Name: Ian Salvatore
Why do you want to be an approved member?:
i would like to share with you my horses and photos with all of you.
Tell us about your stables: My stable is construction. We have not a horse for the moment.
Your horses' breeds?: Warmblood
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, Nina Ricchi a 26 year old girl. She is the director of my new stable.

Screenshot:
Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 2qv8bap
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

Сообщение автор Slipkorngirl Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 17:16

ian Salvatore, НЕ ПРАВИЛЬНО, ваша анкета не соответствует правилам. Еще одна ошибка ведет к отказу в принятии вашего аккаунта и бана почты.
Slipkorngirl
Slipkorngirl
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 555310
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Женщина Возраст : 31

http://orlovskrysakinsims3.weebly.com

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Сб 19 Дек 2015 - 17:25

но мои ошибки ?
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Вт 29 Дек 2015 - 16:01

моя проблема принимает его с тем, что на форуме симов Equus я изменить мое имя?

my problem is accepting it with the fact that on the Equus forum sims I change my name?
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

Сообщение автор Luka Lajoie Ср 13 Янв 2016 - 11:31

Hi! I posted again my questionnaire, because I noticed that I have no longer access to certain parts of the forum and yeah, I'd like to have access :)

[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Luka Lajoie
Luka Lajoie

§ : 178265
Дата регистрации : 2014-10-25
Мужчина Возраст : 29

http://westernhorses.wix.com/rebelreiningranch

Сообщение автор ian Salvatore Вс 24 Янв 2016 - 14:23

My questionnaire was validated but I still have no access to certain posts, why?
ian Salvatore
ian Salvatore

Сообщение автор HErmaVos Пн 1 Фев 2016 - 18:41

Name: Herma Vos
Equus-Sims forum profile link: None
Why do you want to be an approved member?: Yes
Tell us about your stables: I'm setting up a welsh cob stable and i would like to enter competitions
Your horses' breeds?: Welsh Cob
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes
Screenshot:

Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 19v4he
HErmaVos
HErmaVos

§ : 153200
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-05
Женщина Возраст : 30

Сообщение автор Luka Lajoie Вт 2 Фев 2016 - 23:59

Its been a while now.. Still looking forward to be approved.
Luka Lajoie
Luka Lajoie

§ : 178265
Дата регистрации : 2014-10-25
Мужчина Возраст : 29

http://westernhorses.wix.com/rebelreiningranch

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Ср 3 Фев 2016 - 22:25

Salimana пишет:You need to copy this template and create your own topic with answers [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]. Please name your topic with your login!
Stop posting your questionnaires here, please. Administration won't accept answers that are written in this topic.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 284904
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 28

Сообщение автор Oliver Duval Вс 6 Мар 2016 - 23:50

Name: Fae (Gracelyn Pilialoha on Equus Sims)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'd like to find inspiration in your members works, possibly work with breeders of breeds that aren't as popular on ES, and get access to the downloads and marketplace
Tell us about your stables: Fairbairn Coach & Carriage is a Victorian era facility that specializes in Clydesdales, vintage carriage breeds, and cross-bred jumpers.
Your horses' breeds?: Clydesdales, Gelderlands, Hackney Horse, Kladruber, Dutch Harness Horse, Commercial Horse, Sport Horse
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes

Oliver Duval

§ : 181860
Дата регистрации : 2014-08-05
Женщина Возраст : 33

Сообщение автор bluehorstables Пт 29 Апр 2016 - 21:01

Name: Georgiana
Equus-Sims forum profile link: waiting to be accepted there too
How did you find our community?: tumblr
Why do you want to be an approved member?: because i love horses and this place fulfills me
Tell us about your stables: i don't have one yet
Your horses' breeds?: KWPN, sBs
Do you have your character in The Sims? Nope
bluehorstables
bluehorstables

§ : 156843
Дата регистрации : 2016-02-02

https://medinageorgiana.wixsite.com/bluehorstables

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Чт 6 Окт 2016 - 5:43

Salimana пишет:You need to copy this template and create your own topic with answers [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]. Please name your topic with your login!
Stop posting your questionnaires here, please. Administration won't accept answers that are written in this topic.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

Сообщение автор Malin Støvreide Пн 31 Окт 2016 - 1:26

How often moderators of this category check Questionnaires? :) (like answering on them etc.)
Malin Støvreide
Malin Støvreide

§ : 139760
Дата регистрации : 2016-09-30
Женщина Возраст : 32

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Пн 31 Окт 2016 - 9:05

Camilla Dahl пишет:How often moderators of this category check Questionnaires? :) (like answering on them etc.)

When we have free time.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

Сообщение автор Skyrinne Вт 1 Ноя 2016 - 11:12

Name: Margot Robert
How did you find our community?: in the web and in the english forum of equus sims
Why do you want to be an approved member?: to share my horse life with all the members
Tell us about your stables: Haras du Bois Margot is a old equestrian center built in 1975 named Centre équestre du Bois. The center were the most appreciate equestrian center in the region however in the 90's lots of other equestrian center opened, the center couldn't resist to the concurrence and the owner was in obligation to close.
25 years ago, a man decided to open the center and make it private to breed show jumper champions. The man named the center to Haras du Bois Margot for his grandchild Margot Robert already a brilliant rider.
Your horses' breeds?: Oldenburg and Selle français
Do you have your character in The Sims?: yes i tried to create myself, margot robert
Screenshot:[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Skyrinne
Skyrinne

§ : 137900
Дата регистрации : 2016-10-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

Сообщение автор Daria Bergstrom Ср 7 Дек 2016 - 12:02

Name: Daria Bergstrom
Equus-Sims forum profile link: Don't have ES yet. :)
How did you find our community?: Though Tumblr
Why do you want to be an approved member?: Because i really want my horses to be kind of famous all over the equestrian sims community, so i would compete and breed with my horses here on this community! :D - I'll not lie i want to be here for the downloads as well, and maybe share my creations with u if i get approved. :D
Tell us about your stables:  My stable called Bergström were my main goal is to compete with top quality Dutch Warmbloods (KWPN) and Swedish Warmbloods, in all the English disciplines, i also breed with some of my horses but i won't start our breeding program until our horses has been competing for a wile. :)
Your horses' breeds?: Dutch Warmbloods (KWPN) and Swedish Warmbloods
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes. :)
Screenshot: This is the last photo i took and edited, i'm not really good at editing hopefully i'll learn it soon. :D
Special questionnaire [English] - Страница 2 24e5en7
Daria Bergstrom
Daria Bergstrom

§ : 138686
Дата регистрации : 2016-12-07
Женщина Возраст : 31

https://dariabergstrom.wixsite.com/bergstrom

Сообщение автор HErmaVos Вс 1 Янв 2017 - 13:03

I'm waiting since 5 january 2016, it's now 1 january 2017...?
HErmaVos
HErmaVos

§ : 153200
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-05
Женщина Возраст : 30

Сообщение автор Sorina Collins Вс 7 Май 2017 - 6:03

Good morning :)

I'm from Germany and last time, i spoke english, is very, very long time ago. But i'll try I'm not sure, if this is the right place for questions o.o
I'm an active member at the "new" Equus Sims. I read, i have to fill in the profile link of Equus Sims to get approvement. Now my question is: Did you mean the "old" Equus Sims, now Equus Community? Or is it of no matter, where i'm active, Equus Sims or Equus Community?

Thanks for your feedback :D
Sorina Collins
Sorina Collins

§ : 150157
Дата регистрации : 2016-07-27
Женщина Возраст : 44

Страница 2 из 3 Предыдущий  1, 2, 3  Следующий