Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

It's Luna from Germany!

Перейти вниз

It's Luna from Germany! Empty It's Luna from Germany!

Сообщение автор Luna Silberdorn Чт 17 Сен 2020 - 7:30

Name: My sims name is Luna Silberdorn :) Named after my rl horse. She's a Haflinger mare.
Equus-Sims forum profile link: Equus closed but I'll link my Cavaletti profile: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I've known this community since 2014 when I started sims. I never had time to register but now I'm back into the game!
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I love being a member of various sims communities and get to know new people, share sims stuff and just have a good time together. Also I'm always looking for inspiration and I love seeing other people's creations, pictures, ... I always wanted to learn how to mesh. I hope to find help or tutorials and just want to have fun! Also I'm not gonna lie. I just love your CC and I think there are many essentials you need in your stables.
Tell us about your stables: The Silberdorn Stud was founded in 1892 by Emma and Karl Silberdorn and later taken over by their children and grandchildren.
Since 2014 Philipp and Luna Silberdorn are the owners and managers of the stud, keeping the lifework of the Silberdorn family up. It's located in northern Germany. We do breed but also compete with our horses. Most of our offspring is sold as foals, growing up at the Silberdorn stud means staying probably forever.
I would love to share more about us in the forum!
There's also a legend surrounding the Silberdorn family:? ?At the foot of the mountains once was an old oak. The knight 'von Silberdorn' used to sneak out of the castle at night to meet his secret love. One night she did not come. He thought she would have forgotten him. But other than he thought, she was gone without a trace.
?He looked everywhere for her. In the valley, at the old mill, in the deep forest. But he never found her.
So he mourned until his death.
Some say you can still hear his ghost cry over the lost love.
Your horses' breeds?: Mostly Hanoverians which we breed with. But we do also have Holsteiner, British Warmbloods and an Anglo Arabian mare :) Recently we got a Belgish Warmblood which we fell absolutely in love with.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Kind of...but she's a mother and I'm about the age of her daughter. But when I play Sims without all the horses and mods I do have myself and my boyfriend ingame. I do still play them occationally. As for myself I'm an extrovert and like talking. I mostly speak before I think. I love nature and traveling. Horse riding is my rl hobby and I couldn't live without it.
Screenshot: This is my most recent edit  I love you It's Luna from Germany! 8I5m1t2
Luna Silberdorn
Luna Silberdorn

§ : 68500
Дата регистрации : 2020-09-01
Женщина Возраст : 47

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз