Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello from Germany!

Перейти вниз

Hello from Germany! Empty Hello from Germany!

Сообщение автор Emilia von Hohenfeld Пт 13 Окт 2017 - 14:12

Name: Emilia von Hohenfeld
Equus-Sims forum profile link:  https://forum.equus.community/user/claire-von-hohenfeld
and [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

How did you find our community?: Through Equus Sims :)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I want to share my stud's daily life, including daily life,competitions and breeding programms. also I'd like my stable to be more known. Recently I started to learn Russian (yeaiii) Very Happy  Very Happy And I would looove to find some Russian friends and improve my language skills of course.
Tell us about your stables: Our stud was founded in 1899, during the second German Reich, also known as Kaiserreich. Albert von Hohenfeld, an Prusiian nobleman, gave into his wife's plea, to finally breed horses themselves. So they sanified they're buildings and bought some more hectar of land to provide more space and food for they horses. Regarding they lived in Prussia (todays Brandenburg) and already had great business partners, they were able to find a beautiful bay Trakehner stallion. He excelled in strength, stamina and exterieur than no other horse. He soon became the major stud, passing his brilliant genes onto the next generations.
Your horses' breeds?: Trakehner
Do you have your character in The Sims?:No, my characters are all fictional (but they are 'orientated' on some people I know  lol!
Screenshot:Hello from Germany! 7Gnx4W
Emilia von Hohenfeld
Emilia von Hohenfeld

§ : 126570
Дата регистрации : 2017-07-31
Женщина Возраст : 30

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз