Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hi :) Cavernsofdarkness here.

Перейти вниз

Hi :) Cavernsofdarkness here. Empty Hi :) Cavernsofdarkness here.

Сообщение автор Cavernsofdarkness Ср 27 Сен 2017 - 5:21

Name: Cavernsofdarkness
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I found the community through google searches, when I was looking into the sims 3 equine community
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would like to be an approved member because, as someone just delving into the sims 3 equine world, I want to experience all of the facets and this community is another large part of that experience.
Tell us about your stables: I'm new to the community and haven't opened any stables yet, but I am looking forward to it.
Your horses' breeds?: The only horse that I currently have is a thoroughbred.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I do. I have many characters, but the main character that I am bringing to this experience is Anais Raegan. She is 26 and lives in the American south. She grew up barrel racing and that is the primary discipline that she competes in. However, in recent years, she has been dipping her toes into the world of cross country.
Screenshot: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

Cavernsofdarkness

§ : 122250
Дата регистрации : 2017-09-20
Женщина Возраст : 27

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: