Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

American Ranch- Jacksons

Перейти вниз

American Ranch- Jacksons Empty American Ranch- Jacksons

Сообщение автор Emily Jackson Пн 17 Июл 2017 - 17:59

Hi, my name is Emily Jackson and I'm a fourth generation Irish Clydesdale cross breeder. I grew up in a two sided horse community called American Ranch with all of my family. My parents, Carol Jackson and John Hades, adopted me at birth. Six weeks later, my sister (by adoption), Jordan, was born. We grew up with four older brothers and many older cousins to teach us the ropes of running the family's farm. At the age of six months, my parents noticed something was wrong with my left hand. Finally, at the age of nine months, I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. At the age of three, I started to ride my grandpa's old Drum Horse, Army's Glory, who is my horse, Blackjack's grand sire. It helped me to stand on my own. That year, grandpa bred his two best hunters, Army's Music, a blue roan splash American Paint Horse stallion, and Army's Barb Star, a rare black Clydesdale mare, and out came Twilight Sparkle's Reign, a blue roan splash Clydesdale Sporthorse. She was the first horse that was rein trained by me. I couldn't wait to show off her to my friends so, at the age of eight, I entered us in Twily's first hunter show.

Now, at age of fifteen almost sixteen, she is still competing with me. I have many main horses because of Twily's age but I don't think she's ready to go to the pasture for retirement.

Emily Jackson

§ : 130660
Дата регистрации : 2017-04-17
Женщина Возраст : 27

https://american-ranch-community.jimdo.com/

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

American Ranch- Jacksons Empty Re: American Ranch- Jacksons

Сообщение автор Emily Jackson Пн 17 Июл 2017 - 18:05

My Horses

My Main Competitors

"Twily":
"Charlie":