Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse Empty The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse

Сообщение автор Nathalie z.j Сб 15 Июл 2017 - 19:09

Introduction: In a big show barn lives a tennessee horse named Quicksilver T and he is one of the million horses there is going through the soring...

Its night and my mom is foaling a little colt, the birth was hard but she managed to foal.. The light was blinding me and i was weak. This place didn't feel right, Then some men came and my mom was trying to hide me but the men beated her and she was so frightened and her nortils was spotted. The next morning we were set out on the pasture, no grass just water. Then i saw some men with horses, Their legs were wrapped in bandages and their hooves had a big plate under. I didn't know what it was but i was going to know it soon..
( 3 years later)
I was standing in my stall when some men came to get me, they put me on the stable hallway. They came with some smelly stuff and chains, they started to put it on my legs and i just started to kick after them but it didn't end well. They started to beat me with some sticks, when they were done i didn't have more energy and they putted the chains on.. my legs burned and i was very weak, a women came into my stall and i was too weak to stand up so she started to kick me to i was standing up. The woman putted a saddle and a bridle on me, she started to pull me with her to i was in a dark arena and she mounted me. It was so painful to just take 1 step, i was need to lift my legs higher because of the extra weight of the chains..
(1 year later )
1 morning a man took me out to the stable hallway and wrapped my legs and gave a blanket where there stands Quicksilver T on, loaded me into a huge horse trailer. 2 hours later i was in a big light arena, a man saddled me up and took me over to a person i never met before. He mounted me and we waited with alot of horses, then i heard the speaker said:'' All horses in the Big lick class can go inside now!'' I started to walk inside and then all horses was making the big lick. i fell down and i could not do this anymore, a woman came over to my owner and gave him some money.. 1 hour later came some men and a farrier an took the chains,bad smelling stuff and the big thing under my hoof off me.
Im now at a good loving home and i'm never gonna be sold.

Not all tennessee horses end up with a good home Crying or Very sad
Nathalie z.j
Nathalie z.j

§ : 130910
Дата регистрации : 2017-05-26
Женщина Возраст : 20

https://www.facebook.com/Nordic-Horses-Sims-3-225522261231747/

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse Empty Re: The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse

Сообщение автор Deheive Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 18:21

I think this story is more of a truth reflection, although I always believe not all big lick horses were treated badly. Just like not all dressage horses rode with rollkur xD like you little story though, short and clear.
Deheive
Deheive

§ : 126773
Дата регистрации : 2017-08-04
Женщина Возраст : 26

The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse Empty Re: The story of Quicksilver T, a tennessee horse

Сообщение автор idaskot Вс 30 Авг 2020 - 13:26

i really enjoyed reading your story!
idaskot
idaskot

§ : 81450
Дата регистрации : 2020-01-19
Женщина Возраст : 22