Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Jasmine O'Connell

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Jasmine O'Connell Empty Jasmine O'Connell

Сообщение автор Jasmine O'Connell Пн 15 Фев 2016 - 2:11

Name: Jasmine O'Connell
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I had seen several pieces of tack for horses in pictures on the equus-sims forum, and a couple members mentioning that the tack in question was from this forum. I was really hoping to download some of the content I'd seen, and decided I would check the forum out!
Why do you want to be an approved member?: The forum itself is really lovely, and I would love some more variety in the tack and equipment for my sims horses, and some of what I'd seen other members have in their games was beautiful! I'd love to try and compete my horses here someday as well- maybe not right away, but from what I've seen so far, this forum seems very nice, and I think it could be a lot of fun to perhaps compete a couple horses over here!
Tell us about your stables: I own Silver Glade Stables over at equus-sims, and we have two sections to the farm- the Dutch Warmblood part, and the Thoroughbred part. Our Thoroughbreds compete in flat racing, and our Warmbloods in a range of disciplines: Dressage, Show Jumping, and Eventing. We focus on breeding and sharing quality horses with the ES community(and maybe this one too!), and compete horses as well.
Your horses' breeds?: Thoroughbreds, and though we focus on Dutch Warmbloods, we do have several Trakehners and Hanoverians :)
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I do! Her name is Jasmine O'Connell.
Screenshot: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

Jasmine O'Connell

§ : 152450
Дата регистрации : 2016-02-07
Женщина Возраст : 26

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Jasmine O'Connell Empty Re: Jasmine O'Connell

Сообщение автор Sophie Oak Пн 15 Фев 2016 - 20:34

welcome here too ^^

Sophie Oak

§ : 154291
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-27
Женщина Возраст : 34