Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Northwind Tellings

+7
Serina051
Ola Urban
Lillyluna345
Slipkorngirl
Latin_v_topku
Katja Jensen
Nensy
Участников: 11

Перейти вниз

Northwind Tellings Empty Northwind Tellings

Сообщение автор Katja Jensen Сб 19 Сен 2015 - 10:24

Northwind Tellings 2renvcg
WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE..

description of northwind goes here

ARCHIVE
P. 1 | 18.9.15 | Tantor

Последний раз редактировалось: Katja Jensen (Ср 21 Окт 2015 - 13:53), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Katja Jensen
Katja Jensen

§ : 170084
Дата регистрации : 2015-03-09
Женщина Возраст : 25

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Northwind Tellings Empty Re: Northwind Tellings

Сообщение автор Katja Jensen Сб 19 Сен 2015 - 10:24

Northwind Tellings 1zd1b85
I made this guy yesterday! I've decided to name him Tantor. Noriker. Stallion. 16 hh. I'm not at all sure, but I would guess his color is
black leopard blanket. The coat is based of a real horse, so it does exist. I'm not that strong in genetics yet, but hopefully I will be soon.
I've searched high and low for the exact name of this coat, but haven't really found anything...
His mane and tail were literally killing me. I hate horses with long manes and tails. >.< I've redone it several times, and I'm only a
little bit satisfied... hmph.

I'm almost 99% sure he's a keeper. What do you think?
(Even though I told myself that I would make WARMBLOOD horses, that could be used for show jumping, dressage
and eventing, he ended up stealing my entire attention for the whole day... ssssh.)

Northwind Tellings N3pxkw
Katja Jensen
Katja Jensen

Сообщение автор Nensy Вс 27 Сен 2015 - 8:51

Oh..Tantor has so beautiful mane and tail,my congratulations,u done it very cool! Smile
Nensy
Nensy

§ : 206494
Дата регистрации : 2015-06-14
Женщина Возраст : 23

Сообщение автор Latin_v_topku Вс 27 Сен 2015 - 17:25

Beautiful noriker! So cute!
Latin_v_topku
Latin_v_topku

§ : 240331
Дата регистрации : 2014-09-23
Женщина Возраст : 33

http://angelinasafonova20.wix.com/royalorder-1

Сообщение автор Katja Jensen Ср 21 Окт 2015 - 14:06

Northwind Tellings 2wflst3

Life was good. Life was.. really good. I was about to get promoted. I worked for a fashion magazine, partly as a writer, partly as a photographer. My boyfriend of three years just proposed to me, and we were about to get married. I had already found the dress.
But then it showed up. The letter. It just layed there, and dared me to read it. I knew, even though I hadn't opened it, that it would be life changing. I sensed it all the way out to my fingertips. They spun as I reached for it. My heart pounded faster for every second, and my palms were getting sweaty. The letter was wrapped in beautiful red silk, tied as a ribbon on the front. There were no one to be seen in the stairwell...

Northwind Tellings 28s69p5
Dear Katja

The time has come, for you to recieve
this letter. As you read this, I’ll
be far away. I would love to be able
to tell you this face to face, but
unfortunately I’m needed elsewhere.

When you read this, I’ve succeeded in
my breeding program. I finally
cracked the code, and created the
perfect horses for the start of a pure
and rare line of what we call
Danish Warmbloods.
You are the person to take over these
horses, and lead this pure-lined breed
to the top.

Show up at the address written on the
backside. Good luck.

Anna

Inside the envelope was a worn piece of paper. It looked crumpled and the letters weren't especially clear. The paper was coarse, making the nerves in my fingers twitch, every time I let them slither down it. It must had been written with ink, because the words rubbed off on my fingers.
I never thought that she would actually go through with it. We talked a lot about it when I was younger. Horses generally. I've always been in love with the beautiful, majestic creatures. There were something about their calm and gentle nature.. and of course the warm, big brown eyes. When I was little, I begged my parents day and night to take classes at the local equestrian center. Eventually they had to bow down to my wish, and I showed up almost everyday. Just to be with the horses, to enjoy their company.
Even though I were around horses for quite the years, I was never able to convince my parents, that I should have one of my own. My aunt and I often talked about starting up our own farm. We would breed, compete, sell and buy. All our days should be filled with only one thing: equines. We would go on trail rides, build up our farm and extend with riding arenas, paddocks, roundpens and much, much more. But as time flew and I grew older, my parents started to think more about my education than my hobby. They forced me out of riding, and into studying instead. And slowly I forgot all about my dream. Until this day.

Northwind Tellings Zlvzuc

The whole afternoon I just sat there, and stared at the piece of paper in front of me. Usually I would just toss it over my shoulder, move on with my life and forget all about it. But how could I? This were my childhood dream, and a passion that had been hidden away in my stomach for far too long. Now it surfaced, and I were pulled in two different directions. Should I stay here in Copenhagen? I mean.. I had everything I could ever ask for. And still, something inside me pulled towards this exciting new adventure.
Markus stepped inside the door to the apartment at 4 pm. All it took was one look at my distressed face, and then he immediately came over. " What's wrong? ", he asked, with a worried look. I didn't say anything, I just quietly pushed the paper towards him. He leaned over the kitchen table, and his eyes read the words carefully, getting more and more suspicious and by the time he reached the end, he looked up at me with a confused face. " And? ", the word lingered between us, and I pressed my lips together, looking for a way to buy time, but there were no escape route to this. " I know it's a lot to ask. But just think about it! We could get away - you've always complained that you can't sleep at night, because of the cars and hectic city life outside! We could buy our entirely own estate, and you could design it from the bottom. ", I'd gotten on my feet, and used my hands to energetically explain my ideas to him.
He looked at me for a long time, his lips sealed shut and his expression impossible to read. " Well... Let's go see the horses then. "

The next morning Markus and I got out of bed early. Even though he tried to keep a calm pokerface, I could tell he was just as excited as I was. It never really pleased Markus with the boisterous and chaotic city life, and he were getting bored with his job too. It was just one identic apartment to another. As we stepped out of the door to the apartment complex, my heart already ran so fast, I thought it would run right out of my chest. I was so nervous for what we would meet, when we showed up at the address. Would Aunt Anna be there? How many horses would there be? There were so many unanswered questions in my head.
We drove for about half an hour in the chilly morning weather. The fog were thick this morning, especially as we drove further out of town. It was almost impossible to see more than a few meters forward. Out of nowhere an old, creaking wooden sign showed up in the side of the road. Jensen Stud. I gasped with an astonished look on my face. That was my familys name. Markus glanced silently at me, before driving up the uneven dirt road. The sight that met us were disappointing to say the least. The main house looked most of all abandoned, and we both sat in silence, and looked around. There were a small, dark barn right beside the main house, and I thought I heard a nicker from inside. But that couldn't be. This place looked like it hadn't seen a living creature in years!
That was until the front door opened, and an old man limped down the stairs. He looked calmly at the black Mercedes, as if he'd been waiting for us to show up. " Well.. Let's see where this leads. ", I mumbled, and opened the car door. My expectations were shrinking for every second. Had this just been some joke? A very cruel joke indeed, but how could this old man house six fine warmblood horses? He didn't even look like one who could take care of himself. He walked with an old wooden cane that looked homemade, and he limped on the right leg. " Hello Katja. ", a shudder went through my spine, at the sound of my name. " H-how do you know my name? ", I stuttered surprised, and raised my eyebrows. " Hush. No time to waste. Come with me. ", he turned his back on me, and limped towards the dark barn. I turned my head around, and gave Markus a bewildered look, before following the old man. A lot of things went through my head, and I wanted to ask all the questions that had rumored in my thoughts throughout the night. But before I could open my lips, the old man had opened the barn door. What met me immediately washed away all those questions. When I saw the faces of five beautiful horses, the doubt vanished completely and I saw it clearly. My future stood right there.

Northwind Tellings 35829fq

HORSEY INTRODUCTIONS.
I've used a big amount of time on all of them, and I couldn't be happier for the selection I've given myself. Some of them are not ready to compete yet, and that is simply because I won't overthrow myself with work right away.
NW's Floyd
Northwind Tellings 29yo0zl

I must shamefully admit that the horse with the most ego, is the horse that holds my heart. Floyd is an arrogant, provocative soon-to-be-stallion. If hell horses exist, Floyd is galloping between them. He selects his humans very carefully, and if you're not on the list, I would stay as far away from him as possible. You could risk his teeth sinking into your shoulder, if you're inattentive, even just a small moment. When that's said Floyd is a horse with enormous potential. He's feisty and frankly he runs like the wind and jumps with the skies, which is making him an interesting eventing prospect. I can't wait to see were this boy ends up!
NW's Bijou
Northwind Tellings Az6yp

Bijou will be one of the future broodmares. She's only 3 years old, and will - like Floyd - be under training the next (equus) year. She's also a very feisty little lady, and you're not doubting one moment that she's a mare! She shows great talent for show jumping, and dressage will also be on the program, since she tends to walk with her nose in the air, and never really relax.. that needs to be changed, in order to get a balanced, harmonious partner.
NW's Peter Pan
Northwind Tellings 293vl7m

I've already shortly introduced you to Pan here. Pan is a black-based grey stallion at the age of 4, which means he'll be one of the first to step into the competition arena, representing Northwind Estate. Pan is a gentle giant, and is actually reaching the maximum height of a Danish Warmblood already, so we don't hope he'll get much bigger! He's a real sweetheart, and wins the hearts of almost everyone in the stables. Patient and cooperative, Pan does for almost every rider, who wants potential and reliability.
NW's Absalon
Northwind Tellings 14doyeo

Absalon is my own sweetheart. He's the first horse I made, late night/early morning at 4 am. I were absolutely exhausted, but right there when I made him, the ideas just came tumbling down upon me. He'll be ridden by my own character Katja, and will be competing in primary Eventing and Show Jumping. Absalon is a reasonable stallion, and even though he prefers to do things at his own pace, he has a special fire every time he steps into the arena. He loves to be ridden, and therefore he's very easy to work with.
NW's Alicante
Northwind Tellings Op4jrc

Alicante or Ally as she's called reminds me a lot of a female version of Absalon. She's very down to earth and easy to work with. She's always reasonable, and even though she has a tendency to spook over the strangest things, she never goes off like a bomb. She's kind, and I do believe she'll make a wonderful mother when the time comes for her to be a broodmare. Alicante will mainly be presented in dressage, and occasionally in show jumping too. She's a bit sturdy for a warmblood, but it'll be sure to keep the breed from evolving into slim thoroughbreds. ;)
Katja Jensen
Katja Jensen

Сообщение автор Latin_v_topku Ср 21 Окт 2015 - 19:05

NW's Peter Pan, NW's Alicante - how great they turned out on the photo!

And photo with "to be continued"!
Latin_v_topku
Latin_v_topku

§ : 240331
Дата регистрации : 2014-09-23
Женщина Возраст : 33

http://angelinasafonova20.wix.com/royalorder-1

Сообщение автор Slipkorngirl Ср 21 Окт 2015 - 19:56

My Gooood*OOO* Very interesting story! The magnificent horse! I want more! болитболит OMG
Slipkorngirl
Slipkorngirl
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 555310
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Женщина Возраст : 31

http://orlovskrysakinsims3.weebly.com

Сообщение автор Katja Jensen Чт 22 Окт 2015 - 9:41

Thank you!! Embarassed Very Happy
Katja Jensen
Katja Jensen

Сообщение автор Lillyluna345 Вт 15 Мар 2016 - 11:45

Great Storie!!
Lillyluna345
Lillyluna345

§ : 152100
Дата регистрации : 2016-03-15

Сообщение автор Ola Urban Пт 21 Апр 2017 - 19:43

Nice photos, I like Peter Pan :)
Ola Urban
Ola Urban

§ : 157045
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-06
Женщина Возраст : 30

Сообщение автор Serina051 Ср 10 Май 2017 - 16:53

Tantor looks sooo ... I don't know what to say!
Serina051
Serina051

§ : 155131
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-10

Сообщение автор PolinaNeithan Ср 10 Май 2017 - 16:59

WOW!!! Wonderful! *_*
PolinaNeithan
PolinaNeithan

§ : 175417