Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello from Kaz Hynson

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello from Kaz Hynson Empty Hello from Kaz Hynson

Сообщение автор Kaz Hynson Ср 21 Янв 2015 - 10:37

Hello everyone!

Name: Kaz Hynson

Equus-Sims forum profile link: X

How did you find our community?: I found out for your community over a friend on equus-sims, but since a lot of russian people join there, I found out about a russian equus community.I know it will be hard to understand all things you write in here (Google translate doesn't help much), but I will give my best. ;)

Why do you want to be an approved member?: As I said in the previous post, it will be hard for me to understand all you say on russian, but at least google can translate something just so I know what you are actually talking about. :) I would like to become an approved member so I can access all the features and fun on this forum, get to know more equestrian lovers, compete with my horses and breed them. :) Luckily, my grandfather knows how to speak russian (Not sure about reading) so I hope he might help me sometimes when google doesn't. :P

Tell us about your stables: My stable is named Chesterfield Stud.Currently, it's placed in a small word called Cottonville (Made by Carmen Raymond).My main breed is the hanoverian, since I have german genetics, I wanted to have a german breed as my main, but I am also planning to add a draft (Love their fluffy hooves) :P My horses usually start competing at the age of 4.The main disciplines are show jumping, dressage and eventing.I usually breed my horses twice in their life, first time when they earn points and second time when they earn a title.If you want to know more about my stable, here is a link to the album on equus-sims + my tumblr :)

Your horses' breeds?: Hanoverians <3

Do you have your character in The Sims?: My sim character is named Kaz Hynson.Yes, I know, a weird name.But I wanted to have a different and a special name than others. :) So you are asking how I came up with that name?In my english book, there is a girl character called Kaz and I really liked it!So I named my sim Kaz Hynson. :P She is a 24 year old woman who is an absolute horse lover.When she was a kid, her biggest dream was to become a successful rider and breeder of hanoverian horses in the future.It seems that her dream came true! :D Currently, she is taking care of her 2 horses by herself, but she might soon hire a sim or two to start helping her.

Screenshot: This is my latest screenshot of my sim on our horse Roman Empire CST

Hello from Kaz Hynson Tumblr_nihr8hvdcy1u70kqgo1_1280

Nice to meet you all and I hope I will get accepted into this forum! <3 Very Happy

Kaz Hynson

§ : 177550
Дата регистрации : 2014-11-05
Женщина Возраст : 33

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello from Kaz Hynson Empty Re: Hello from Kaz Hynson

Сообщение автор Salimana Ср 18 Фев 2015 - 14:43

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385