Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна Empty Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна

Сообщение автор Ariadne Waters Сб 17 Янв 2015 - 13:00

Name: Ariadne Waters
   Equus-Sims forum profile link: Forum Profile; Main Site Profile
   How did you find our community?: Via Equus- I've seen many members mentioning the Russian forum, mostly in regard to pretty CC, but lately a few of your members have been posting albums and I've been blown away by their work. Shocked
   Why do you want to be an approved member?: Because I've been hearing a lot about the goodies on the Russian forum.. I want to see for myself! (and bonus: it might help me learn to read Russian)
   Tell us about your stables: It's name is Lowmax Stud, and it's situated in the midst of looming hills and forest. It's a sad, silent place...
I prefer to play my stables as a story and write it as I go, so right now it's an old, falling-apart building on an isolated property... with one very grumpy horse... no staff but for the director... a crazy benefactor...
Eventually, though, it'll be fixed up and be home to a handful of staff and a mix of breeds competing across several disciplines.
   Your horses' breeds?: Many- various warmbloods, as well as Thoroughbreds and Andalusians, and a few random individuals- a Connemara, a Morgan, a Frieisian, an Appendix Quarter Horse... several grade horses...
   Do you have your character in The Sims?: No; I'm too shy.  Embarassed  My stable is staffed by many different characters, each with their own distinct personality. The director's name is Agatha Foskett, and she's best described as volatile. (My dressage trainer is Russian! His name is Yury.  Wink )
   Screenshot:
This is the tack room at Lowmax ~

Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна Tumblr_nhyxebkqey1tbni10o1_400

I hope I've done this correctly... scratch
Ariadne Waters
Ariadne Waters

§ : 171230
Дата регистрации : 2015-01-17
Женщина Возраст : 103

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна Empty Re: Hello! I'm Ariadne / Здравствуйте! Я Ариадна

Сообщение автор Salimana Вт 20 Янв 2015 - 11:15

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389885
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз