Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello, I'm Mandy!

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Hello, I'm Mandy! Empty Hello, I'm Mandy!

Сообщение автор Mandy McAvoy Вс 4 Янв 2015 - 0:21

Name: Mandy McAvoy
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] (main site), [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] (forum)
How did you find our community?: Through the English Equus Sims and through the fantastic CC contributions shared at the forum :)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'm going to be honest: it's mainly for the CC. But out of respect, I don't want to use the CC which is not shared with me, so I have avoided using CC from this site except from what was shared on ES.
Tell us about your stables: My stables are called the Soda Springs Equestrian. It's a huge center in number of horses and buildings, but a small center if counting staff members. The SSE focuses on show jumping and we have a very good reputation and competent knowledge. Our horses are to be seen all around the ES, and several of them are of the very best in showjumping on ES. We primarily breed Holsteiners and KWPNs, but we do have several breeds. Showjumping competitions is were our hearts truly lie! The SSE is located in Avila Valley, but Mandy is about to start up for herself on a small little farm with SSE's top competitors. All of this can be seen in our stable album on ES :)
Your horses' breeds?: Holsteiner, KWPN, and Hanoverian are the main breeds. We also have SWB, NWB, Trakehners, and more.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes! Mandy McAvoy is our stable representant and is the character I play both on ES and in-game. She's our head team show jumper.
Screenshot: SSE Winter Is Coming
Hello, I'm Mandy! Q7XqjWU

Последний раз редактировалось: Mandy McAvoy (Пт 9 Янв 2015 - 22:18), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Mandy McAvoy
Mandy McAvoy

§ : 173410
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-03
Женщина Возраст : 30

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello, I'm Mandy! Empty Re: Hello, I'm Mandy!

Сообщение автор Music Note Вс 4 Янв 2015 - 11:31

Gorgeous horse! =^-^=
sorry for flood in questionnaire
Music Note
Music Note

§ : 210343
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Женщина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Mandy McAvoy Вс 4 Янв 2015 - 21:18

Thank you ^^
Mandy McAvoy
Mandy McAvoy

§ : 173410
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-03
Женщина Возраст : 30

Сообщение автор Salimana Вт 20 Янв 2015 - 11:03

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Права доступа к этому форуму: