Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center! Empty Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center!

Сообщение автор Iris Hammel Пт 2 Янв 2015 - 0:43

Name: My character's name is Iris Hammel and is 23 years old.
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I heard about it a lot on the Equus-Sims community and was curious about checking it out :)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: Because I want to be able to take place in the hobbies that I like and that I share with so many people. I love looking at edits here and get inspiration aswell :)
Tell us about your stables: The stable is called Hammel Equestrian Center and was established very recently and is own by Iris Hammel who runs it with her two sisters Rebekah and Elina Hammel. The center's main purpose is to compete Swedish Warmbloods, but might breed from time to time.
Your horses' breeds?: All of my horses are Swedish Warmbloods since I myself is from Sweden Very Happy
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, Iris Hammel is my character and she rides the two eventing horses HAEC Arcade Fire and HAEC Gesaffelstein. She can be as stubborn as a horse sometimes, but for most of the time she is just kind of weird, hahaha tongue
Screenshot: Here is a profile picture of the Swedish Warmblood eventing horse HAEC Gesaffelstein: Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center! Lumbr
Iris Hammel
Iris Hammel

§ : 177760
Дата регистрации : 2014-10-08
Женщина Возраст : 28

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center! Empty Re: Hello from Hammel Equestrian Center!

Сообщение автор Salimana Сб 3 Янв 2015 - 23:10

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз