Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hi im Emily Watson

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hi im Emily Watson Empty Hi im Emily Watson

Сообщение автор Emily Watson Сб 27 Дек 2014 - 21:21

b]Name:[/b] Emily Watson
Equus-Sims forum profile link: I dont have a acount on Equus sims.
How did you find our community?: I searched the sims 3 horses and found this forum :3
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I realy love sims 3 and horses so the perfect combination! i want to have fun with editing and posting on this forum. Im intresting too in the scrapbooks of other people!!
Tell us about your stables: Emily Emily's Marwari Farm started in 2014 when she was 19. Her father is deceased two years ago of a heart attack and her mother three months ago in an eventing competition with her horse Champion. She even has her own horse Wonder. Emily has a special relationship with Wonder, she has wonderful bottle-reared as a foal and still has a close relationship with Wonder. Her mother started to breed the Marwari in 2001. She started with two mares, foals when they had bought enough to buy some new mares she bought 3 mares. Later, also in stallions. With a number of offspring is Mary the mother of Emily started in competitions. One Champion is the horse along with Wonder is left after the fire in 2013. The fire has destroyed all our facilities including our house. Emily her job is everything little by little to rebuild again. A month ago her sister Nina is resurfaced. Nina went 2 years ago from home and has never what make themselves heard. Fortunately, Nina Emily offered to help with the building of the house. Together, they will follow the dream of their mother to an international breeding and competition stable!
Your horses' breeds?: Marwari
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, Emily Watson
Screenshot: Hi im Emily Watson TpoGE8f
Emily Watson
Emily Watson

§ : 172900
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-27
Женщина Возраст : 26

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hi im Emily Watson Empty Re: Hi im Emily Watson

Сообщение автор Salimana Сб 3 Янв 2015 - 23:17

You have no 30 posts in the ES forum which could be considered instead 30 posts here, so please write this count of posts here or on the ES Smile
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hi im Emily Watson Empty Re: Hi im Emily Watson

Сообщение автор Salimana Вт 20 Янв 2015 - 10:48

Questionnaire is closed.
Salimana