Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here! Empty Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here!

Сообщение автор Cat Shepard Пт 12 Дек 2014 - 1:59

Name: My name is Cat(therine!) Shepard :> It's not my real name, but the name of my Sims character.

Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

How did you find our community?: I heard about it throught the English ES, and decided to check it out!

Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would really love to get to know the community around here! Currently only one of the forums I am a member of is active, and I have been looking for a place to share the CC I have made, compete with my horses, and really be a part of the sims community!

Tell us about your stables: Westen Manor specializes in breeding and competing western horses. Specifically Criollos, although we do compete with other western breeds as well, and have one or two english horses that compete, but not as frequently. We strive to get criollo horses more common around the community, and working as both english and western horses.

Your horses' breeds?: Mostly, Criollo horses, with an arabian, a quarter horse, and a couple western/hus tb horses.

Do you have your character in The Sims?: I do! Her name is Cat Shepard, and she owns and manages the in-game Westen Manor with her small team of Sim workers.  

Screenshot:

Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here! 10669231_1501314330149686_32233960100023044_o

this is me (Cat) and our gorgeous arab stud, SS White Tie Affair, warming up in Western Pleasure in our main arena.

Последний раз редактировалось: Cat Shepard (Вс 21 Дек 2014 - 18:09), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Cat Shepard
Cat Shepard

§ : 172952
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-12
Женщина Возраст : 29

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here! Empty Re: Hello everyone! Westen Manor Here!

Сообщение автор Cat Shepard Вс 21 Дек 2014 - 18:06

not sure if this has anything to do with it but I corrected my name and completed my profile!
Cat Shepard
Cat Shepard

§ : 172952
Дата регистрации : 2014-12-12
Женщина Возраст : 29

Сообщение автор Salimana Сб 3 Янв 2015 - 23:19

You have no 30 posts in the ES forum which could be considered instead 30 posts here, so please write this count of posts here or on the ES Smile
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Сообщение автор Salimana Вт 20 Янв 2015 - 10:49

Questionnaire is closed.
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com