Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello from Em!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello from Em! Empty Hello from Em!

Сообщение автор Em Silverdragon Сб 6 Дек 2014 - 16:09

Name: Em Silverdragon
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?:  Someone linked here on the E-S forum I believe
Why do you want to be an approved member?: Always fun with another place to look at pretty pictures at :p
Tell us about your stables: I'm the owner of the Silver Dragon Estate (http://silverdragonestate.tumblr.com/). It's been around for quite some time and have changed style and directions several times. It has several facilities in different themes and space for over a hundred horses. It's primarily a stud farm but has a small equestrian centre too.
Your horses' breeds?: My primary breeds are friesians, american saddlebreds, kathiawaris, lusitanos, american bashkir curlies and norwegian fjords. I also have a growing collection of horses of various breeds stabled in the 'secondary' division of the SDE.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: My primary character is a lady by the name of Joana Silva. She's a bit conservative and a little bit grumpy, and is rather around horses than people. Her favourite horse is also the SDE's first and perhaps most influental stallion SDE Caspian.
Screenshot:
Hello from Em! Tumblr_nfytk7ALXz1sfi82yo1_1280
A knabstrup mare named SDE Rhea, ridden by SDE's endurance rider, Linnea Henry.

Em Silverdragon

§ : 174400
Дата регистрации : 2014-11-24
Женщина Возраст : 29

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello from Em! Empty Re: Hello from Em!

Сообщение автор Salimana Чт 11 Дек 2014 - 21:27

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385