Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Jenn's hello

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Jenn's hello Empty Jenn's hello

Сообщение автор j.gaines Сб 22 Ноя 2014 - 7:19

Hi, I'm excited to join another forum and see everyone's sims!

Name: Jenn
Equus-Sims forum profile link: Forum and main site
How did you find our community?: Through the main equus-sims forum, a lot of people speak very highly of it
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'm always happy to find more places to talk about sim horses, haha. I especially like seeing different people's editing styles and horses, I love all the coats people come up with so the more horses the better! I'm also interested in seeing what other tack is available and making my own stable more and more realistic.
Tell us about your stables: My main stable, Joie de Vivre, is a personal hobby farm for my sims. Originally they only had 8 horses or so but that's gotten kind of out of control and now there are almost 40. It focuses on sporting rather than breeding so the horses are all different shapes and sizes, but my favourite will always be thoroughbreds (my real life favourites are usually TBs so I'm a bit biased). Then I've also got Ceffyl Bach Glen, a stable in Wales for breeding Gypsy Vanners. The name means "little horse" in Welsh. It's also small and family run, right now there are just 4 mares, one stallion, and two foals from the first breeding. I have a third stable, Arc-en-Ciel Écurie, for breeding warmbloods but it's kind of on hold while I decide what to do with it - I might switch over to stock horses.
Your horses' breeds?: My main stable is more for pleasure than breeding so it has a whole bunch of different breeds–mostly thoroughbreds and warmbloods, with a few sporthorses and grade ponies and a whole bunch of miscellaneous horses (one Knabstrupper, Nez Perce, German Riding Pony, Akhal Teke, ISH, Trakhener, QH, mini, Arab, Exmoor, Saddlebred, two Icelandics, two Welsh Mountain Ponies.. it's a mess haha). I also have a barn for breeding Gypsy Vanners.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I've got two full families - the Hadley-Hall family runs JV, with 4 daughters who have their own ponies as well as the adults. Ceffyl Bach belongs to the Humphreys family, which is smaller - just the parents and one teenaged daughter, whose boyfriend helps out with the horses as well.
Screenshot: I'll post a few, I'm awful at picking favourites. From JV:
Jenn's hello Tumblr_ndz7giBXGx1tzcc4to2_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_ndm62xF3HM1tzcc4to3_r1_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_ne2uzfpVVd1tzcc4to1_r2_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_nado6cVl501tzcc4to1_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_nffi7tCLeM1tzcc4to2_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_nffi7tCLeM1tzcc4to1_1280

And from Ceffyl Bach:
Jenn's hello Tumblr_ndbe61IhGJ1tzcc4to1_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_nd5e40Al7q1tzcc4to1_1280
Jenn's hello Tumblr_nd42yqHM9g1tzcc4to3_r1_1280

j.gaines