Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hi there, it's Paula!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hi there, it's Paula! Empty Hi there, it's Paula!

Сообщение автор CrimsonAcres Пт 7 Ноя 2014 - 23:38

Name:My real name is Paula, my characters name is Sophia Trent and will go by either!
Equus-Sims forum profile link: I do not have an account on Equus Sims, unfortunately
How did you find our community?: I have several friends who are using this forum and it seemed like a wonderful place.
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would love to be an approved member to be able to join the other members in seeing everything there is to this forum. I love Sims forums and I love being able to interact with other stables, to sell and to buy horses. I enjoy the diversity of the horses and editing that each stable gives, they all inspire me to make my own stables better. Also, I'd love to get into showing more because there are not many on the forum I'm currently on.
Tell us about your stables: Crimson Acres is an professional breeding stables that specializes in thoroughbreds and warmbloods, specifically those of rarer coloring. We train and compete in hunter jumpers mainly, however we have several eventers.
Your horses' breeds?: Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods (Specifically KWPN, a couple SWB's), Warmblood Crosses
Do you have your character in The Sims?:Yes, her name is Sophia Trent and she is the Owner and lead trainer of Crimson Acres.  
Screenshot:
This is me and our main producer, CA Sato. He's a purebred palomino sabino Thoroughbred stallion, double registered with E-Quest Sims Warmblood Association and Jockey Club :)
Hi there, it's Paula! Satojumper_zps7a2c599e
CrimsonAcres
CrimsonAcres

§ : 175250
Дата регистрации : 2014-11-07
Женщина Возраст : 27

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hi there, it's Paula! Empty Re: Hi there, it's Paula!

Сообщение автор Salimana Вс 16 Ноя 2014 - 21:13

If you have no ES profile, you need (by the our Forum rules) write 30 posts to become an Approved member :)
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Hi there, it's Paula! Empty Re: Hi there, it's Paula!

Сообщение автор Salimana Чт 11 Дек 2014 - 21:34

Тишина падёт, когда вопрос будет задан..
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com