Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hi there, it's Chiara :)

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Hi there, it's Chiara :) Empty Hi there, it's Chiara :)

Сообщение автор Chiara Stark Чт 30 Окт 2014 - 23:04

Name: Chiara Stark, but you may call me Chiara :)
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: Sometimes, when I've been looking for some special CC, e.g. a sulky, I saw this forum and soon I became very curious :) And then, some friends told me yesterday that this community is very nice and that the members are friendly and warm-hearted to everyone, so I decided that I want to take part on that community. Uuhm, that's almost the answer to the next question xD
Why do you want to be an approved member?: As I just have said, I only heard the best about this forum: Warm-hearted, friendly members, and of course, the great CC. I also love to enjoy the artistic work of the members ... I just love these gorgeous pictures *-*
Tell us about your stables and your horse's breeds: My stable's called "Hummingbird Stables" and I'm breeding swedish warmbloods, which participate primarily in Show Jumping and Cross Country. I also own two PRE stallions for dressage competitions. I love these two guys :3
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I have a Simin called Chiara Stark in my game, but unfortunately she doesn't look like me in RL due to my lack of skills in creating sims :x
What can you tell us about him\her? UUH. As I already have said, she doesn't really look like me, but I'm trying to fix that. She's red-haired, has some freckles (actually, I don't have any, but I'd really like to! :3) and her nosw looks lile a potato in my opinion.
Screenshot:
This is my favourite picture although it's old , and I have no idea why... maybe it's just because it was my first entry for a competition :)

[img][Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

In addition, I just wanted to say that I feel very sorry about my awful writing style. Unfortunately, I'm from Germany. But I'm working hard to improve my English skills! :D
Chiara Stark
Chiara Stark

§ : 175910
Дата регистрации : 2014-10-29
Женщина Возраст : 26

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hi there, it's Chiara :) Empty Re: Hi there, it's Chiara :)

Сообщение автор Amelie (Melli) Klaasen Пт 31 Окт 2014 - 20:56

hihi chiara,
welcome to the club :)
my english is also terrible. have worked for the most part with the wonderful google translator.
but as has been said, we work hard for it. oh my god, hihi..... I love you
Amelie (Melli) Klaasen
Amelie (Melli) Klaasen

§ : 177661
Женщина Возраст : 41

Сообщение автор Salimana Вс 16 Ноя 2014 - 21:07

Please show us your ES forum profile link, looking like this: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

And your English is OK, almost all users here are not English, so it's normal for us :D
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Сообщение автор Chiara Stark Пн 17 Ноя 2014 - 17:49

Oooh embarrassing :0

Here's the right link :D
[Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Chiara Stark
Chiara Stark

§ : 175910
Женщина Возраст : 26

Сообщение автор Salimana Пн 24 Ноя 2014 - 12:16

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 390385
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Права доступа к этому форуму: