Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello, it's Isabel! :)

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Hello, it's Isabel! :) Empty Hello, it's Isabel! :)

Сообщение автор Isabel Shipper Ср 29 Окт 2014 - 12:46

Hello, there, I'm super excited and so happy that I found your awesome forum! :)

Name: Isabel Shipper
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]  and  http://www.equus-sims.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9340
How did you find our community?: Someone posted a picture on Facebook, which was edited by Salimana and showed a beautiful edited horse with a unknown bridle. I loved the bridle, but I also loved this stunning picture, so I did some research on the internet. I found this forum and I'm really happy about it. ^-^
Why do you want to be an approved member?: First of all, I like to talk about Sim horses. I love to play my horses, take screenshots and edit pictures and I love to RPG. I'm member of several Sim groups and communities and I love the feeling of being part of a big, lovely community. But I also like finding new friends, talk to them, sell and buy horses and learn from other users. But I don't want to lie - I'm also here because I want to find new stuff and new ways for editing pictures and get a lot of inspiration.
Tell us about your stables: I'm the owner of "Wester Drumlins". Here's my website: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
As you can see, I'm from germany. In Wester Drumlins I breed the wonderful, stunning Kinsky Horse, and, as a hobby and with just a few offsprings, Brindle Horses. I also breed American Wolfdogs, you can see them here: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
I'm absolutely in love with spanish working equitation, so I own some PRE's.
Your horses' breeds?: Kinsky Horses and a few Brindle Horses (American Warmbloods). I also own PRE's (Andalusians and Cartujano), one Appaloosa, one Paint Horse, one Quarter Horse, and for my Kinsky Horse breed some Arabians and one Akhal-Teke.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I would say it's an "ideal me". ^^
Screenshot:

Here are some of my Edits:  :)
(Notice: Some pictures show the "Nevermind Equestrian Centre" signature, because a few months ago my stable had this name. I renamed it in "Wester Drumlins".)

Hello, it's Isabel! :) Coycp3sz

Hello, it's Isabel! :) Nhvwscgo

The four horsemen:

Hello, it's Isabel! :) Orp5u8hy
Hello, it's Isabel! :) Qk9avo8l
Hello, it's Isabel! :) 9grzyils
Hello, it's Isabel! :) Hdcmejal

Hello, it's Isabel! :) 7yxzwkah

Hello, it's Isabel! :) 5yn2soep

Hello, it's Isabel! :) 6plur6g2
Isabel Shipper
Isabel Shipper

§ : 179402
Дата регистрации : 2014-10-29
Женщина Возраст : 36

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello, it's Isabel! :) Empty Re: Hello, it's Isabel! :)

Сообщение автор Salimana Вс 16 Ноя 2014 - 20:53

Wat, my pictures are on the FB? xDDD

You have no 30 posts in the ES forum which could be considered instead 30 posts here, so please write this count of posts here or on the ES Smile
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

§ : 389835
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-15
Женщина Возраст : 27

http://ec-shantal.weebly.com

Сообщение автор WillowOakStables Пн 17 Ноя 2014 - 21:29

Hello I hope this isn't to forward but I was wondering what editing software you use your pictures are magnificent
WillowOakStables
WillowOakStables

§ : 179900
Дата регистрации : 2014-11-15
Женщина Возраст : 29

Сообщение автор Isabel Shipper Пн 17 Ноя 2014 - 23:52

Salimana,  you're absolutely right. At this very moment I have no posts on Equus. After the german forum, Equum Exklusive, has been closed, I did my registry entry when the Equus forum has been restructured. It was a mess. Since Equus is so big I didn't know where to start and had a lot of problems with orientation. I started to read all the topics and I'm still a little confused because there are so many users and so many topics, but I have some german friends on Equus and bit by bit I get along with the forum. :)
I'm now a member of the new german forum "Equino Original" and there I will host the show competitions. :)

Yes, someone shared a picture on facebook and there was your name on it. I really loved the editing. :D
I don't know where the picture came from and the one who shared it probably didn't have your permission. :/

Of course I will write 30 posts here. :)

brokenarrowstables, thank you so much. :D
I use Gimp 2.8, so it's not spectacular. I still have to use my mouse and I'm looking forward to get a graphic tablet, because I hate editing with a mouse. >.< It's so difficult! Next month I'll get photoshop and corel painter, I'm so excited! <3
Isabel Shipper
Isabel Shipper

Сообщение автор Salimana Пн 24 Ноя 2014 - 12:34

Wow so much forums :DDD

Isabel Shipper пишет:I don't know where the picture came from and the one who shared it probably didn't have your permission. :/
Yup, nobody asked me, it's sad, but at least they wrote my name by this xDD Google didn't show me anything, so I'm a bad Sherlock Laughing

Isabel Shipper пишет:Of course I will write 30 posts here. :)
OK Smile
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

Сообщение автор Isabel Shipper Пн 12 Янв 2015 - 14:31

Oh, I just noticed that I've got 35 posts here. Took me a while, but finally it's done. :D
I would love to see the competition corner, since I was able to take a look at the stunning scrapbooks here. I'm so excited now, because I really want to know this forum and the members whole, and join competitions as well. :)

And i love the new look of the forum. <3
Isabel Shipper
Isabel Shipper

Сообщение автор Salimana Вт 20 Янв 2015 - 11:09

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved
Salimana
Salimana
Администратор форума

Права доступа к этому форуму: