Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello! Empty Hello!

Сообщение автор Dorms Пн 6 Янв 2014 - 17:48

Name: Dorms
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: It was mentioned in the ES Advent :)
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'll admit that I'm interested to see the CC section, based on the goodies given in ES. But it's also interesting to lurk around in different communities and especially all those beautiful scrapbooks you have here! Language barrier probably comes between commenting/understanding everything (google translate isn't exact science ;D), but if English scrapbook comments are welcome... ;)
Talk us about your stables: I've got three stable projects, one which we can call "not a wip" ;D Websites for each aren't "public knowledge" yet, but ES scrapbook/album features pics related to each one. Dunn Western Horses (DWH) is the prominent one and first that "went public" (besides its website, lol). As the name suggests DWH is about western horses and the place is located in USA (Mesa Flats edit). Second project is Greenfield Stud, which is mainly thoroughbred (racehorse) farm, but has also small portion for Irish Sport Horse show jumpers. This one is the biggest wip, only the ISH stock has been introduced and active - facilities and the TBs are planned out, but "on hold" what comes to really existing (location USA, world to be chosen/made). Third project is the "pet project" that's coming together with care without rush, Stenberg Stable. This tale started when the sulky was brought into "ES attention" and so trotters possible without exhausting editing work. That was wonderful day for a harness racing / trotting buff and within hours Stenberg had its concept. Focus is in warmblood trotters (STB, French, STB/French cross), but few coldbloods (SWE, Finnhorse) belong to the stock as well. Still quite a wip, but few horses and facility teasers have made appearances. Stenberg is located in Sweden and most likely world will be a self edit/made one.
Your horses' breeds?: Quarter, paint & appaloosa (DWH), thoroughbred & ISH (Greenfield), warmblood & coldblood trotters (Stenberg)
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I don't have selfsim/character, each stable project of mine has its own characters
Screenshot:

Hello! V3rjHg8
ISH stallion Amador
Dorms
Dorms

§ : 189420
Дата регистрации : 2014-01-06
Женщина Возраст : 39

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Сообщение автор Arabiann Пн 6 Янв 2014 - 17:52

Welcome! Your questionnaire is accepted.
Arabiann
Arabiann

§ : 207135
Дата регистрации : 2013-02-16
Женщина Возраст : 26

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: