Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Natasha Smirnov

Перейти вниз

Natasha Smirnov Empty Natasha Smirnov

Сообщение автор natasha.smirnov Вс 20 Сен 2020 - 17:10

Name: Natasha Smirnov
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: Found through my sister who used to be apart of the Sims 3 community!
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would love to get more involved in the equestrian Sims community and thought joining this forum would help with that (I’m not involved in any other community, I haven’t found much more!). I love seeing others creations. I have also seen many talented horse CC and would love to add it to my own game. Playing the Sims 3 with my horses makes it feel like real life as I don’t own a horse or compete in real life. I live it through my Sims!
Tell us about your stables: My stables, Kensington Estates, is located in Stockholm, Sweden and has been around since 2006 (was formally my parent’s stables before handed down to me!). We breed, train, and sell Warmbloods across the world. We compete in English disciplines jumpers, dressage and eventing.
Your horses' breeds?: Our stable breeds different Warmbloods breeds such as Dutch Warmbloods. However, our main breed is Selle Francais (my favorite horse breed in real life!).
Do you have your character in The Sims?: My character, Natasha, is just like me! She is a big animal lover (especially horses!) and is social! She loves to be around people and help others any way she can. She is a great horse rider as well.
Screenshot: (can’t figure out how to add a picture!Crying or Very sad)

natasha.smirnov

§ : 65450
Дата регистрации : 2020-09-20
Женщина Возраст : 20

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз