Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

The Sinclairs | Page 2 - 27. Revenge

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2

Перейти вниз

The Sinclairs | Page 2 - 27. Revenge - Страница 2 Empty Re: The Sinclairs | Page 2 - 27. Revenge

Сообщение автор LucanSinclair Вс 7 Окт 2018 - 17:33

25. Is this the end ...

Three years have passed since the twins were born. And it's been three years since we lost our son. It was a hard time behind us. Not only that we had lost our son but also Hope's life hung by a thread. She had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks before we could take her home. Machines were attached to her tiny body. Machines that ventilated her and monitored her heart. Twins are often premature, but the accident gave birth to the two even earlier. Dina got nothing from birth, she was not conscious. The doctors subjected her to an emergency cesarean section. Conlan, that's the name of our son, died in the womb and Hope did not breathe independently. Such a stroke of fate often divides families. And also with us this was not different. It really was not easy ...

25:
LucanSinclair
LucanSinclair

§ : 153350
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-06
Мужчина Возраст : 37

http://lucansinclair.wixsite.com/highland-estate

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

The Sinclairs | Page 2 - 27. Revenge - Страница 2 Empty Re: The Sinclairs | Page 2 - 27. Revenge

Сообщение автор LucanSinclair Вс 7 Окт 2018 - 17:34

26. Death came on two legs ...

Months had passed since the crisis Dina and I had in our marriage. But everything was back as it was before. We loved each other and had spoken out. Three weeks ago, I learned that I'm going to be a dad. Dina was pregnant and a new life grew in her. The fruit of our love. Everything was as it should be. We were a happy family, I never wanted anything more ... ..

When I came to the area, I already had a new case on my table. I sat behind the desk, took the file and put my feet up. First I had to look at what we already had. Testimony if already existed. Of course I would interview all the witnesses again and also look at the crime scene ...

26:
LucanSinclair
LucanSinclair

Сообщение автор LucanSinclair Вс 7 Окт 2018 - 17:36

27. Revenge ...

My breath was heavy, my head had lowered. I did not want the Dina, who just entered the box, see me that way. "Oh God, what happened?" She asked stunned. This deep sadness and anger in me, she rubbed my iris circles ruby red, nothing was more to see from this shining emerald green of my eyes. Tears were still rolling hotly down my cheek. My eyes were fixed on my bloodstained hands as Dinas hand laid on my bearded chin. Raised my face. I closed my eyes. "Luc ... look at me ... please." Her voice sounded sad and worried. I took a deep breath, following her request. Her eyes widened as our eyes met. She did not know me like that. Not so sad.
I took another deep breath, then answered her question what had happened. Her eyes went glassy as I said what I had done, how I had redeemed Bailey from his suffering ...

27:
LucanSinclair
LucanSinclair

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2