Spoiler:
WO Smart Jackwood Whiz

FC Woody Be Tuff

TAS Smart Gun Chic

Mares

Spoiler:
FC Zigga's Trashy Gun Chic

CK Ultra Trashy Chic

06/26 - Just a rough little outline of what will be my stable info. I look forward to posting more here once I finish screenshots and my facilities. Very Happy

Последний раз редактировалось: lasicity (Пт 29 Июн 2018 - 21:22), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
lasicity

§ : 63450
Дата регистрации : 2015-07-07
Женщина Возраст : 25

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Twisted Arrow Stables | Showtime Super Jac 06/29

Сообщение автор lasicity в Чт 28 Июн 2018 - 4:40

CK Ultra Trashy Chic doing figure eight flags in the gymkhana event!

I hadn't planned to show today. I had planned to bring the kids from our foster care program to show, while I took care of some grown up business. Besides, gymkhana is for kids. But leave it to Ryan to bring the inner kid out of me, huh? I was busy preparing Dalton and Lana for their events. I ran over the course with them again to make sure they had it memorized and checked their tack. "Just remember guys, it's not about winning it's about having fun." The kids were laughing and it took me only a moment to figure out why. There standing behind me was none other than Ryan, being his usual self, mimicking every word coming out of my mouth. "Well, if it's just about having fun why aren't you out there competing with them, huh? Too scared you'll... LOSE?" he laughed. "I'm not scared, I'm just busy." I retorted, though I knew the moment he said it I would have to prove him wrong. I'm not one to back away from a challenge and, please, gymkhana is easy. That's why the kids do it. Or so I thought..

I decided on Sugar for two reasons. One being she's one of our best lesson horses and two being that she's not very excitable, but has plenty of go in her still. Yeah, not today. My luck. Before we even got to the gate she was tossing her head and ready to go. That's great, except I couldn't get my stirrups on properly. "Please, Sugar. Please just let me get my foot in the stirrup and get through the gate and then go as fast as you want." It's almost as if she could feel my tension. Well, I guess she kind of could. I was shaking, but trying not to let it show. I hadn't done speed events in so long I felt like an amateur. There were 10 year olds out there running the course with more confidence than I could even muster saddling up!

"Come on, Kaitlyn. Keep it together." And that was it. Sugar took off around the poles, weaving in and out with little to no direction from me. I was still stirrupless and in shock. I finally got it together by the second barrel, just enough time to take it home. We didn't miss a beat! Even without stirrups, I somehow made it through. At the end of the course I couldn't help but give Sugar a hugggeeee hug around the neck.

lasicity

Сообщение автор lasicity в Пт 29 Июн 2018 - 21:21

One of our older and less showcased stallions, WO Showtime Super Jac, enjoying his turnout. He's now 15 years old and despite his age he is still actively competing in ranch vers and working cow horse shows. As he's still healthy and happy, we plan to continue showing him until he is ready for retirement.
lasicity

Сообщение автор Emilia von Hohenfeld в Вс 1 Июл 2018 - 13:28

I adore your horses colour. very beautiful and very unique :)
Emilia von Hohenfeld

§ : 27270
Дата регистрации : 2017-07-31
Женщина Возраст : 24

Сообщение автор lasicity в Пн 2 Июл 2018 - 3:32

Thank you!

Here is Hetting's Magic Moment receiving a bath after a work out.
lasicity

Сообщение автор lasicity в Ср 11 Июл 2018 - 2:42

A while ago we bred FC Zigga's Trashy Gun Chic to WO Smart Jackwood Whiz! Introducing "TAS Smart Gun Chic" a gold cream champagne dun blanket. And while this colt showed potential to go any direction (+3 Sorting and Penning, +2 Reining, +4 Cutting, and +2 Ranch Versatility) We have finally decided he will be started in Cutting and Sorting and Penning! We plan to keep this boy for our breeding program as many of our stallions will be retiring soon, but keep an eye out as we have several other mares expected to foal soon.

Bonus pic of him as a baby getting a little rowdy with his mommy who was not impressed.

lasicity

Сообщение автор Charlie Smith в Пн 27 Авг 2018 - 7:46

Hetting's Magic Moments coat is amazing!
Charlie Smith

§ : 56750
Дата регистрации : 2016-01-04
Женщина Возраст : 17

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: