Hello, I am Lara...

Перейти вниз

Hello, I am Lara...

Сообщение автор Lara Sálhiminsins в Вт 22 Авг 2017 - 12:46

I hope that everything agrees and my account will be accepted  Smile

Name: Lara
Polish Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I hit here by accident, but at once I decided to build the stable and to create horses in order can belong to this community.
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would like to get to know a bit of a more closely Russian artistic work and to get acquainted from next with players and owners of the stable.
Tell us about your stables: Stallion Sálhiminsins Sport Stable he has seven stallions of all sorts races, from what three these are ponies. Our stable isn't big, since has only seven boxings, but is made with the care for details. We have five separate pastures and the square for the ride.
Your horses "breeds"?: We have a horse of Oldenburski, Icelandic, AQH, Irish Horse Sport, Fox Trotter Missouri, Fjorda and Polish Horse.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I am simply Lara. I am 21 years old and 5 lukewarm daughter which from the birth was in contact with horses. Now Sandra (daughter) has two calm ponies his in his care.
Screenshot: [img][/img]

Lara Sálhiminsins

§ : 12100
Дата регистрации : 2017-08-14
Женщина Возраст : 20

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: