Hi everyone! - Deheive from China

Перейти вниз

Hi everyone! - Deheive from China

Сообщение автор Deheive в Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 17:56

Dear all staff/members,
I am Deheive, a newly registered member of Equestrian Sims, but I have been hearing about it a lot, on facebook, other equine sims forums and very popular Equus-Sims. I would love to become a full member and enjoy more fun here. Here is the questionnaire, hope it is good enough to be approved ha ha.

Name: Deheive
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: have seen downloads at Equus-Sims and great reputation on facebook
Why do you want to be an approved member?: To access competitions and downloads, your downloads look amazing!
Tell us about your stables: I have a stable of 34 horses, including dressage horses, Oldenburg broodmares who are ex-competition horses, and 4 dressage/eventing ponies and a mini. We originally breed Oldenburgs, but now we also have KWPN, and Swedish warmblood running in our young horses' veins. I breed my mare with other user's stallion sometimes, and do my best to avoid in-breeding. Currently my youngest horse is 3rd generation. As well as being a member of Equus-Sims I have also registered 13 of my horses and actively compete them there. I hope to run my stables to a good standard, it is not going to be a top one due to all my real life responsibilities, but I am very keen on quality of breeding and competitions.
Your horses' breeds?: Oldenburgs, KWPN, Swedish Warmblood, mini, British warmblood pony, Halflinger, Welsh Section B.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, I do. Her name is Deheive Aro, as a young owner of Raos Dressage International, she not only need to be a good rider but also has to be a good leader.
Screenshot:

Последний раз редактировалось: Deheive (Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 21:16), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Deheive

§ : 22323
Дата регистрации : 2017-08-04
Женщина Возраст : 20

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hi everyone! - Deheive from China

Сообщение автор Deheive в Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 20:07

30 posts have been made, member album created (actually enjoyed writing ha ha)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horses cost everything - from poop to heart
Deheive

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc в Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 20:52

INCORRECT QUESTIONNAIRE CODE

Please rewrite your questionnaire using template down below. Please, do not create a new post, but correct your first one by clicking "Исправить" button.
Don't write your answers in bold. This means you need to write your text after the tags.

Код:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Equus-Sims forum profile link:[/b]
[b]How did you find our community?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an approved member?:[/b]
[b]Tell us about your stables:[/b]
[b]Your horses' breeds?:[/b]
[b]Do you have your character in The Sims?:[/b]
[b]Screenshot:[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example:
Name: Deheive

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Группа | Страничка ВК | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 180704
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 22

Сообщение автор Deheive в Вс 13 Авг 2017 - 21:19

Edited, Thank you :)

Horses cost everything - from poop to heart
Deheive

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Пн 14 Авг 2017 - 12:32

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 222488
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: