Hi, I'm Gemma

Перейти вниз

Hi, I'm Gemma

Сообщение автор g3mmasaur в Сб 22 Июл 2017 - 13:05

Name: Gemma

Equus-Sims forum profile link: equus.community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=54

How did you find our community?: From a link to Custom Content

Why do you want to be an approved member?: To take part in your community, make new horse friends and enjoy everyone's beautiful images!

Tell us about your stables: I run Loughrea Farm, which is an old farmyard converted to an equestrian center in rural Ireland. Currently a major work in progress!

Your horses' breeds?: A bit of anything, I don't like to stick to one breed.

Do you have your character in The Sims?: I'm still working on my characters for my farm, but I do have one sim who has been with me forever. Her name is Aria Haywood and she is a dressage rider. Well, she's more of a hobbyist. Aria was a great rider as a teen, and even competed for her university's dressage team. However, competing was never a potential career for her - she was always destined to join her family's law firm. She now juggles her time between her career in law and her passion - riding. Her horse is M'Lady, who's an Irish Sport Horse mare, bred by Rosenthal Stud.

Screenshot: I only have older screenshots as I'm still rebuilding (my computer died, and I'm starting from scratch) - but hopefully you can enjoy some of my older work :)

Последний раз редактировалось: g3mmasaur (Пн 21 Авг 2017 - 19:51), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)

g3mmasaur

§ : 17850
Дата регистрации : 2017-07-22
Женщина Возраст : 25

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hi, I'm Gemma

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc в Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 19:54

Please, provide us your ES forum profile link that looks like this: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
You can remove the [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] and write your link as equus.community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1298
if you cannot post the full link.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Группа | Страничка ВК | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 177754
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 22

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hi, I'm Gemma

Сообщение автор g3mmasaur в Пн 21 Авг 2017 - 19:52

Edited original post, thank you!

g3mmasaur

§ : 17850
Дата регистрации : 2017-07-22