Hello! :)

Перейти вниз

Hello! :)

Сообщение автор Jacqueline Enigma в Сб 15 Июл 2017 - 20:18

I'm having a little bit of a tough time navigating and figuring stuff out since I can't read Rusisan well, so please bear with me and politely let me know if I do anything incorrectly.  Smile

Name: Jacqueline Enigma, or just call me Jackie.
Equus-Sims forum profile link: Equus Profile
How did you find our community?:  I've heard it talked about a lot, and I'm always up for meeting new friends and being a part of an active forum.
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would really like to be a member that is able to give back to the community in some way as well as compete and download CC others have made as well. =) Im thinking of releasing some templates for you guys to use!
Tell us about your stables: Iron River Ranch, with the prefix IRR. We here at Iron River Ranch are a bit unorthodox to most, instead of strictly keeping to a single breed of horse we prefer to explore and showcase the talents of both Warmbloods, and Stock horses. This ranch started out as a single womans childhood dream, and its turned into much much more, a place where quality matters over any amount of money. Only the best competitors from our ranch go on to be bred to produce exceptional foals who we have high hopes will excel even over their parents time in the show ring. To ensure each of our horses gets the time and attention it deserves both in and out of the show ring, we will have a maximum of five competition horses at any given time, excluding retirees, broodstock and yearlings.
Your horses' breeds?: American Paint Horses (but a few other stock horse breeds such as Appaloosa and Spanish Mustangs) and Warmbloods.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes, she is the one in my avatar.  Jacqueline Enigma is my main sim character. She is 25 and owns IRR, she prefers to run the ranch hands on rather than hiring anyone to do it, and she rides almost all of her horses in competitions herself so she only keeps a limited number of competition horses at a max of 5.
Screenshot:Picture of one of my favorite horses, BMEC Twist N Shout a 7 year old American Paint Horse mare with just over 100 points to her name from other forums. Very Happy  

Последний раз редактировалось: Jacqueline Enigma (Сб 15 Июл 2017 - 20:24), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jacqueline Enigma

§ : 24750
Дата регистрации : 2017-05-04
Женщина Возраст : 24

https://leezardlady.wixsite.com/ironriverranch

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hello! :)

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 14:04

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 222488
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Права доступа к этому форуму: