Hello From Sweden!

Перейти вниз

Hello From Sweden!

Сообщение автор achiboi в Ср 12 Июл 2017 - 8:28

Name: Ama Baym aka Achiboi
Equus-Sims forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] (not equus but)
How did you find our community?: I found yall in VK by searching some goodies for my horses
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I want to be a part of this forum, not just like a ghost:) upload my things, take a part in the competitons..
Tell us about your stables: Well we have a big stable for 24 sporthorses, Also we have a Riding Center where we have 12 ponies(from A to D) for lessons, for beginners and 10 big horses whose more for professional riders.
Your horses' breeds?: Holsteiner, Thoroughbred
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes i do, i have a family named King and a girl Matilda also known as "Meowsilda"..her mother was a great rider back in 50's.. Matilda is trying her best to get a reputation and she actyally hit her life goal. She started to breed and ride horses just like her mom did when she was alive.
Screenshot: This is my favourit stallion Hamilton AB. He's the popularest horse in our town right now. And his grown foals getting big prices at competitons..

Последний раз редактировалось: achiboi (Ср 26 Июл 2017 - 9:12), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
" Beeing the first keeping the lead "
achiboi

§ : 21391
Дата регистрации : 2017-06-22
Женщина Возраст : 17

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hello From Sweden!

Сообщение автор achiboi в Пт 14 Июл 2017 - 15:32

By the way i started with sims like a month ago, pls dont judge ...i used to play this game when i was 10 i think:D still love it. And yes i speak russian but it's easier in english. xx

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
achiboi

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 14:02

INCORRECT QUESTIONNAIRE CODE

Please rewrite your questionnaire using template down below. Please, do not create a new post, but correct your first one by clicking "Исправить" button.
Don't write your answers in bold. This means you need to write your text after the tags.

Код:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Equus-Sims forum profile link:[/b]
[b]How did you find our community?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an approved member?:[/b]
[b]Tell us about your stables:[/b]
[b]Your horses' breeds?:[/b]
[b]Do you have your character in The Sims?:[/b]
[b]Screenshot:[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example:
Name: Ama Baym aka Achiboi

Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 222338
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор achiboi в Ср 26 Июл 2017 - 9:13

Ryan Alvaro ,Is it correct now?

achiboi

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Ср 26 Июл 2017 - 14:27

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 222338
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: