Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Hello from The Netherlands!

Участников: 2

Перейти вниз

Hello from The Netherlands! Empty Hello from The Netherlands!

Сообщение автор Sona Вс 28 Май 2017 - 14:23

Name: Charlene Anoa'i
the Equus-Sims forum forum profile link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: I was skimming through the es cc database and I found cc that came from this forum, and I'm on one main forum, I thought I'd give this one a shot.
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I'd like to join this forum because I'll be able to build up my stables on several forums at the time, I already built mine up on the main forum I'm using but it's kinda boring at the moment. Also it'd be nice to compete her as well.
Tell us about your stables: Sona Equestrian is currently located in the south of The Netherlands. Ariq's Equines is a sub stable of Sona Equestrian. Sona Equestrian mainly focuses on Swedish Warmbloods, but currently we're starting to get into other warmbloods, Spanish Mustangs and Barock Pintos, so we've got a wide range of variety when it comes to horse breeds. Currently, Swedish Warmbloods, Spanish Mustangs and Barock Pintos are our main breeds. Sona is also a very competitive stable, we compete as much as possible to keep our horses active, but we give them enough rest as well to recover from the competitions they've competed in.
Your horses' breeds?: As mentioned above; Swedish Warmbloods, Spanish Mustangs and Barock Pintos.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes I do, she just had a make-over.
Screenshot:
Hello from The Netherlands! YL21Wi9
Hello from The Netherlands! JyuZLpE

Sona

§ : 127700
Дата регистрации : 2017-04-24
Женщина Возраст : 33

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Hello from The Netherlands! Empty Re: Hello from The Netherlands!

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Вт 30 Май 2017 - 8:23

Please, provide us your ES forum profile link that looks like this: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
You can remove the [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] and write your link as equus.community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1298
if you cannot post the full link.
If you don't have enough posts (50) on the ES forum (or you don't have an ES forum profile), please write at least 30 posts on this forum.
Please, do not create a new post, but correct your first one by clicking "Исправить" button.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 283154
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 27

Сообщение автор Sona Пт 21 Июл 2017 - 8:48

@Joan of Arc, I seem to be having trouble logging into the forum you're talking about, could I post the link of equus.community instead?

Sona

§ : 127700
Дата регистрации : 2017-04-24
Женщина Возраст : 33

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 19:59

Sona, unfortunately we accept link only from the old ES forum. If you don't have enough posts (50) on the ES forum (or you don't have an ES forum profile), please write at least 30 posts on this forum.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 283154
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 27