Hello, I'm Kaylin!

Перейти вниз

Hello, I'm Kaylin!

Сообщение автор kaylindavidson в Сб 27 Май 2017 - 7:21

Name: Kaylin Davidson
Equus-Sims forum profile link: https://equus.community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14973
How did you find our community?: I have seen many people mention the Russian Equestrian Sims and how you guys have such amazing cc!
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I would like to hopefully enter competitions and to get some cc so that I can take some really nice screenshots! I would also like to receive tips on editing as I need to improve my editing skills.
Tell us about your stables: I have one stable called Rose Gold Eagles Stud and I have different types of breeds as I love to have a variety to take screenshots of. I don't have a breed or discipline that I am focused on because I love all the different breeds that I just can't stick to one.
Your horses' breeds?: I am not focused on just one breed, but I would like to try and focus a little bit more on Warmbloods and Andalusians.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: I do have her but I still need to find her some nice breeches and boots.
Screenshot: (They are unedited as I have recently moved computers and need to sort out my photoshop as it isn't working yet)

kaylindavidson

§ : 40951
Дата регистрации : 2016-09-20
Женщина Возраст : 15

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hello, I'm Kaylin!

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc в Вт 30 Май 2017 - 8:20

You don't have enough posts on the ES forum, so please write at least 30 posts on our forum or 50 posts on the ES.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Группа | Страничка ВК | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 184004
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 22

Сообщение автор kaylindavidson в Чт 1 Июн 2017 - 13:55

Hi, I've written 30 on here :)
kaylindavidson

§ : 40951
Дата регистрации : 2016-09-20
Женщина Возраст : 15

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Вт 25 Июл 2017 - 16:59

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 225788
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: