Poppy Carter

Перейти вниз

Poppy Carter

Сообщение автор Poppycarter в Чт 25 Май 2017 - 19:11

Name: Poppy Carter
Equus-Sims forum profile link: OLD FORUM: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] NEW FORUM: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
How did you find our community?: From a friend who has been in here for some time.
Why do you want to be an approved member?: I wan't to be a member of more communitys. Currently I'm a member of Sims Equus (A Danish group on facebook), ICSS and Equus-Sims.
Tell us about your stables: I have one stable called Strawberry Hill. It's a breeding-, Private- and competition stable, it's more like an 'everything'-stable, with passion in the Welsh Cob breed. Our stable is located in Denmark, and I have album in Equus -Sims (the old forum) and ICSS, but I'm not that good to update in those, because I mostly update on my site on fb.
Your horses' breeds?: I mostly breed Welsh Cobs, and I really love breeding them, and trying to make them look more like the real ones. I also have other breeds, but my main focus is on the Welsh Cobs. I've been breeding Welsh Cob's since 2014, and I'm really proud on how they look so far.
Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes. Poppy is the owner of Strawberry Hill and she's 25 years old. She've been my main character for awhile now, and I feel that I'm really grown into the role of being Poppy. Her best friend is Macy Kate Wynther, who's the co-owner of Strawberry Hill.
Screenshot:

The first screenshot, is a young rider from the stable, who's riding her welsh pony (sec. C) pony, named Romarica SH. The second one is one of my broodmares, Mary Lou SH.

Последний раз редактировалось: Poppycarter (Чт 20 Июл 2017 - 8:57), всего редактировалось 6 раз(а)
Poppycarter

§ : 22952
Дата регистрации : 2017-05-25
Женщина Возраст : 23

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Poppy Carter

Сообщение автор Joan Of Arc в Вт 30 Май 2017 - 8:14

INCORRECT QUESTIONNAIRE CODE

Please rewrite your questionnaire using template down below. Please, do not create a new post, but correct your first one by clicking "Исправить" button.
Don't write your answers in bold. This means you need to write your text after the tags.

Код:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Equus-Sims forum profile link:[/b]
[b]How did you find our community?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an approved member?:[/b]
[b]Tell us about your stables:[/b]
[b]Your horses' breeds?:[/b]
[b]Do you have your character in The Sims?:[/b]
[b]Screenshot:[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example:
Name: Poppy Carter

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Группа | Страничка ВК | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Joan Of Arc
Модератор форума

§ : 177754
Дата регистрации : 2014-07-17
Женщина Возраст : 22

Сообщение автор Poppycarter в Вт 30 Май 2017 - 10:09

I've edited it now. Is my questionnaire correct now? :D
Poppycarter

Сообщение автор Poppycarter в Ср 12 Июл 2017 - 7:57

I hope that my questionnaire is ok now, and I have enough post's. I'm really trying to become a member of this community :x
Poppycarter

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Пн 24 Июл 2017 - 13:31

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 219538
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: