Hey, I'm Maria Jones

Перейти вниз

Hey, I'm Maria Jones

Сообщение автор Maria Jones в Сб 20 Май 2017 - 16:27

Name: Maria Jones

Equus-Sims forum profile link: Old Forum Link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку] // New Forum Link: [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]

How did you find our community?: A friend told me about it. I also saw your CC in the Equus Advent Calendar and bought a horse that came with one of your bridles.

Why do you want to be an approved member?: I already joined this forum back in 2013 but i got inactive. I joined cause i saw a few russian members on Equus and i loved the horses, the CC and the editing. So i knew that i have to join.

Tell us about your stables: Zuchtgestüt Highgrove is located in the wonderful landscape of Austria. Our main focus is training and of course competing. Our stallions excel in all disciplines and are excellent examples of their breed, we also have some mares but stallions are our main business. After a successful competition career, some of the stallions become studs to give on their genes. 
We combine high-performance sport with welfare orientated horse keeping for the rearing of young horses.
Additionally to the stable, ZHG runs the Highgrove Equine Clinic (public service).

Your horses' breeds?: We have Hanoverians, Finnish Warmblood, Holsteiners, Haflingers, Arabians, Friesians, AQH and Appaloosas. But our main focus are the WBs and especially Hanoverians.

Do you have your character in The Sims?: Yes. Maria is the owner of Zuchtgestüt Highgrove. She is 24 years old and married to Leo Jones.

Screenshot: This is one of the last picture i edited. One of our Hanoverian stallions Dynamo L and myself :)

Последний раз редактировалось: Maria Jones (Пт 26 Май 2017 - 14:21), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Maria Jones

§ : 83180
Дата регистрации : 2013-12-28
Женщина Возраст : 24

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Re: Hey, I'm Maria Jones

Сообщение автор Maria Jones в Пт 26 Май 2017 - 14:20

i hope my questionnaire is ok?
Maria Jones

§ : 83180
Дата регистрации : 2013-12-28
Женщина Возраст : 24

Сообщение автор Ryan Alvaro в Вт 30 Май 2017 - 15:00

Welcome! Your questionnaire has been approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spirit in The Sky | Tumblr | [Вы должны быть зарегистрированы и подключены, чтобы видеть эту ссылку]
Ryan Alvaro
Администратор, Сотрудник RHF

§ : 219538
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Мужчина Возраст : 25

Сообщение автор Спонсируемый контент

Спонсируемый контент

Права доступа к этому форуму: