Equestrian Sims
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED]

Участников: 5

Перейти вниз

System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED] Empty System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED]

Сообщение автор Music Note Чт 19 Дек 2013 - 11:03

There is a system of encourage active users on our forum, called "Bonus Points". It was created for encourage users who actively participate in forum's life. Who will refuse to get the extra bonus for his activity?  Laughing 

So, how can you get these bonuses? Well, there are several variants:

1. You simply write posts, create new topics and communicate on the forum. For each new post in unmarked extra bonus forums you will automatically receive 10§, and for each new topic 30§. For posts and topics in the forum "Обо всём и ни о чём" bonuses are not charged.
2. You create competitions (for each new topic in the competitions' forums you get 300§) and participate in them (for every new post in those topics you get 100§)
3. You introduce yourself by filling out the questionnaire in forum "Представьтесь, пожалуйста" and get 1200§ for creating theme in this forum as a start-up capital.
4. You write a tutorial and get 50§.
5. You create your own workshop, history or photo album. For each of these topics, you get 500§.
6. You create a request for a story or vote for someone's application. For each of these actions you get 50§. For the answer in tech support, and for a new post in photo album you also get 50§.
7. You perform quests, receiving additional Bonus Points. Read more about quests here. (link will appear later)
8. You win in the competition.
9. For each created competition you automatically get 400§ and for participating in it you get 100§.
10. You add downloads to the forum "Закачки для The Sims 3" in any of those topics and get for it 70§. You receive Bonus Points for each new post there.
11. Every day since registration you get 50§.
12. You add friends and for each new friend you receive 100§.
Music Note
Music Note

§ : 209393
Дата регистрации : 2013-04-01
Женщина Возраст : 25

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED] Empty Re: System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED]

Сообщение автор WillowOakStables Пн 17 Ноя 2014 - 22:53

Hi I'm fairly new to this forum and I was wondering with what you use the currency for?
WillowOakStables
WillowOakStables

§ : 178950
Дата регистрации : 2014-11-15
Женщина Возраст : 29

System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED] Empty Re: System of encourage users – Bonus Points [UPDATED]

Сообщение автор Anouk90 Пт 13 Фев 2015 - 22:09

I don't understand really, do I have to have a bank account ? Or when you take part of a competition, you win money ever if you become the last in the ranking ?
Anouk90
Anouk90

§ : 170736
Дата регистрации : 2015-01-28
Женщина Возраст : 22

Сообщение автор Roxane Hale Пн 15 Июн 2015 - 17:41

I'm sorry if I look dumb or something but does it means that we have an account wich will be credted every time we complete a "task" ?
Roxane Hale
Roxane Hale

§ : 163830
Дата регистрации : 2015-06-10
Женщина Возраст : 28

Сообщение автор MuddyPuddles Сб 29 Дек 2018 - 0:14

is the money credited automatically or do we need to keep a tally (record) of it and submit details in order to have the money credited? Where do I view my bank account please?
MuddyPuddles
MuddyPuddles

§ : 99590
Дата регистрации : 2018-12-10
Женщина Возраст : 44